Principal's Office

Jungkook rush out of Jimin's cabin, he come to his cabin and grab his stuff. Jungkook run towards his car only to find out that his car is out of fuel! Jungkook run his hand through his hair in frustration. Grabbing and pulling them together. He run towards the main road to find taxi but his bad luck there were no taxi at that time.
On the other hand Jimin told Taehyung that he's going to Jiwoon school. Taehyung asked worriedly what happened, Jimin just reply with anxious  "He got injured".

Jimin rush towards the Company’s gate and went into the parking to find his car. He dismissed the Driver saying "Move" in a cold tone! He get into the car and was about to drive when he spot Jungkook sighing in frustration. Jimin drove toward Him and roll his car's windows down

"Hey, Koo" Jimin yelled trying to get His attention, but the boy didn't realize his attention and continue to search for an Cab.

"Jungkook-ah" Jimin shouted plus honk his car's horn so many times. And this time he gain the Younger's attention successfully.

"Jimin...I mean Boss" Jungkook said panting.

"There's no need to call me Boss" Jimin said shaking his head, then he saw Jungkook's eyes swim with tears and he panicked. He get out of his car and held Jungkook's hand in his and said "Koo, what's wrong?"

"Areum..." He just said this and Jimin feel his heart sank. Jimin start thinking Jungkook moved on and there's some girl in his life.

"Jimin, Areum...she...she" Jungkook said crying. Jimin made him to sit into his car and stare at the younger.

"What happened Kookie, please tell me baby" He cupped Jungkook's cheeks into his palm making Jungkook to face him.

"Jimin, Areum she... She's injured Jimin...."

"Who is she Jungkook? And where's is she" The older ask keeping clam with him

"She is...she is in St. Merry School Jimin, She needs me"  Jungkook again said panicking. Jimin got confused if she was his girlfriend then, what's she's doing in the school? Maybe she's teacher over there he concluded.

"Baby don't cry and tell me who's Areum ???"

"Your daughter Jimin... Our Daughter!!!" Jungkook said almost yelled at him.

He said it, he said that Areum is Jimin and His daughter. Daughter? His daughter?
Jimin expression went from blank to Joy. He don't know how to react first. He wanted to celebrate his Joy that he has a daughter too but on the other hand he was worried and shocked knowing Jungkook lie to him about not telling him about his own daughter. But he don't know it's not Jungkook wish to hide Areum from him.

Jungkook started sobbing hard when the Older hug him making him to clam down. Jungkook melt in his arms and tells him "Jimin please, please take me to her"

"Baby don't cry. We'll go there ok. Okay baby?" Jimin ask him again and made him sit on the sit properly, wearing the sit belts.

Jungkook was still sobbing a little bit when Jimin started to drive so Jimin held his hand and squeeze it but not too hard. It's like I'll be here for you, always. Jungkook just look at Jimin don't know what to do since he knows about Areum.
----------------------------------------------

Soon they reach at the front gate of St. Merry.

Jimin told Jungkook " Baby go inside I'll come when I will find the place to park the car" Jungkook nodes and get out of the car and run towards Areum's class where her teacher told him that she and Jiwoon are with Principal now.

"Principal?" He asked her again and she node saying "They both are injured".

By now Jimin also reach there and when he heard they both are injured he took the crying Jungkook in his arms, smoothing him back and forth. Making him clam down he said
"Baby... relax ok I'm here. Nothing is happened to our kids" Jungkook node buried himself more in Jimin's neck.