String From The Past!

Music was playing loud and it threaten Jungkook's ear when he entered the place with Yugyeom and other GOT7 members! He look everywhere, people are dancing some are making out, some are drinking. He Cover his ear with his both hands by how loud the sound was.

"Stay close!" Yugyeom worn Jungkook when they entered the glamorous place.

"Okie" Jungkook said and give his bunny smile to the elder.

(Jungkook gonna look like this)

He scan everywhere before descided to stay with GOT7

He scan everywhere before descided to stay with GOT7. They greet the Birthday boy that is Yoongi and Yoongi have him his gummy smile. He smile brightly when he saw Jungkook with them.

"Hi, Jungkook right?! Thanks for coming bro" He said smiling

"Thanks for inviting me Hyung and Happy birthday 🎂" Jungkook said bowing to him.

"Thank you and Yah, don't bow kid. You're MY Tae's friend now. " Yoongi said waving his hand towards him.

"Enjoy ok" He said patting Jungkook's back.

Jungkook just smile and sit at the bar side, since he don't want to disturb anyone. He feel lonely somehow. His eyes are searching someone like a lost puppy search for their owner. And he caught the glimpse of the person who just entered the party.

"Jimin Oppa" Some girls yelled being fangirl over him when Jimin enters the party. Jimin just smile and wave in return and goes to find his Hyungs first. Jungkook was stunned seeing the blond boy in front of him, can't take his eyes of him. Seeing the Handsome boy only few inches away from him. He blush slightly when Jimin caught his gaze on himself and Smirk. He was actually waiting for Park Jimin since he arrived.

(Jimin gonna look like this)

Park Jimin also looking for him too and when he saw the boy eyeing him he knows that Fish is in the pond now! He gave flirting/ flirtious smirk and wanted to walk towards the boy when his best friend "Kim sexy boxy smiley Taehyung" interpret him

"Hey Jimin, you're late!" He complained pouting.

"Sorry Tae, I was searching Gift for Yoongi Hyung. Actually it's for you" He said and toss the gift toward the boy.