50. Bun's Worries.

It was very late after Jungkook's baby shower, Jungkook and Jimin were talking about how their babies room they will decorate, they decide to have a rainbow theme, & decided to bought so many gifts. The very next day they bought baby cradle, very small baby shoes and socks, baby products, and so many baby's small little stuffs.

Park Seungho reach late that night of the baby shower, he was really happy, he gives his blessing to Jimin and Jungkook and left the place. Seoungho has a small smile on his face remembering, how Jimin and Jungkook are so happy. He told Jimin that he will be leaving for London, for 2-3 month, but promise Jimin that he'll come back before his grand kids came into the world.

Mr. Park was walking toward his bedroom when his wife, ask him a question.

"How was the baby shower?" Park Minji asks, as she was sitting on the sofa, facing the TV of their living room.

Mr. Park stop in his track, rolled his eyes, caresses his forehead with two fingers and show his wife a very 'I'm not interested look'.

"I don't want to talk to you, I'm sleepy right now. Stay quite as you're and don't disturb me" he replied her.

Minji chuckle bitterly and said, "Jungkook that boy, he must be enjoying his days right?"

Mr. Park glare at her, he walk really fast, and come face to face toward her, "Touch Jungkook and you'll see the worst site of me. If you did anything Jimin, Jungkook or their kids, I promise I will not hesitate to destroy you properly."

Minji only chuckle and rolled her eyes, as Seungho left the place fluming in anger.

"Let him have some fun, before my last move..." MinJi laugh to herself evilly, as she also left the place.

"I don't know what she thinks of herself, she thinks she can destroy my son's life! I will not let that happen!" Seungho mumble to himself in anger and lose his tie, he type something in his phone, and call 'Kim Shin'. Minji's brother.

"Only he can stop her now" with that Seungho call Kim shin and tell him what is situation going around.

*A month later*

Park Seungho left for London, telling Kim Shin every details of what his sister up to, Kim Shin assured him, that he will take care of Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin has an idea about what his mother up to, but didn't tell Jungkook about this, cause his boy was in his 8th months. And today they were at the wedding of Taemin and his fiancée Min-Ho.

Taemin himself came to meet Jimin in his office and plead to him, that they have to come to his wedding. Taemin has change a lot in past years, he stop persuading Jimin, after he declare his relationship with Jungkook.

Taemin don't even want to interfere in Jimin's life, but because of his family debts he has to blackmail Jungkook, as he was himself was being blackmailed by Minji Park.

Jungkook and Jimin attended the Wedding, it was very wonderful red theme wedding. When they meet Taemin and congratulate him, he got very happy. Taemin thank Jimin and Jungkook many times, for forgiving him.

Jungkook replied saying "Let's forget our past and start your new life now." Jungkook very kind boy wants to forgive him, cause he know little did it wasn't Taemin's fault here.

They give Taemin wedding gifts, like every other person do when they go to the wedding, and in return Taemin and his Husband Min-Ho, give them return gift as babies so many little stuff.

There were several baby toys and baby shoes as well, Taemin was really happy meeting with Jungkook, seeing his big belly he understand what he did was wrong, and felt guilty but Jungkook assure that he should forget it and start his new life.