NamJin's Conversation!

A/N : Did anyone notice KSJ hospital? Nah? Kim SeokJin! 🤭🤭🤣 skssksskkk
Guys (╥﹏╥) have you seen the Live? Have you seen SeokJin's hair (╥﹏╥) what if he tied his hair in Man Bun 🥺 I'm gonna cry 😭😭😭😭 SeokJin you can't do this to me 😭😭😭😭😭😭

A/N : Did anyone notice KSJ hospital? Nah? Kim SeokJin! 🤭🤭🤣 skssksskkkGuys (╥﹏╥) have you seen the Live? Have you seen SeokJin's hair (╥﹏╥) what if he tied his hair in Man Bun 🥺 I'm gonna cry 😭😭😭😭 SeokJin you can't do this to me 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hobi : I’m telling you I heard him.
He is in Danger!
You have to trust me Jimin!

Jimin : I know!
I know!
That’s why I told you to go after him and Jin Hyung, right?!
But he is not telling me anything!
Rather he don’t wanna talk to me!

Yoongi : What did you do now?

Jimin : Nothing Hyung, He is just hungry. I GTG.

Namjoon : If what Hoseok said it’s true then take care of him. Don’t make him angry!

Jimin : I won’t Hyung!

“Oh I’m so exhausted” Cried Tae, after he step into his and Yoongi’s house. “He immediately fell asleep, as you started the car. I’ll go put him down on the bed” Taehyung said and left for the bedroom, taking his cute little son Kris who was asleep.

“Umm… come to the hall after you put him down on the bed. I need to talk to you about something” Said Yoongi, as he makes his way toward the kitchen.

Tae was going into the bedroom when he heard what Yoongi said, he stop and turned to look at his fiancé, who look tense “What do you mean? Is it about us?”.

Yoongi shake his head “No no, it’s not about us! Don’t worry. It’s about Jungkook and Jimin. You go put him down. Our baby must be tired”. He came back to give kiss on Kris head and left to get water for Tae and himself.

Tae just node and left swinging his sleeping boy in his arms.

As soon as Tae make sure that Kris is safe on the bed as he put so many pillows around Kris so the boy won’t roll and fell on the ground, he gives a quick peek to Kris on nose and goes to find Yoongi who was busy with his phone.

He sit beside Yoongi, peek on his phone to see what his lover doing but Yoongi was just texting Jimin. “Woah! When did you became so close with my best friend” he joke.

“Since you came into my life, I’m stuck in this VMin shitu you know. So I have to get along with him and his boyfriend too.” Yoongi said in sassy attitude.

Taehyung roll his eyes in response and said “Seriously! Tell me what do you mean by ‘I want to talk to you about Jimin and Jungkook’” Tae said mimicking Yoongi.