THE MALL

Jeon Household -

Jungkook is humming a song while making breakfast for his "special one". His special one is sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook finished cooking his breakfast and goes to his princess room to wake her up. She’s looking extremely beautiful while sleeping just like sleeping beauty. Lips pouted while sleeping, Jungkook sits on his princess bed and try to woke her up.

"Baby wake up" He said softly
She scrunch her nose and rub her eyes. She woke up and saw Jungkook and Jungkook kiss her on cheeks and Say "Good morning my Princess "
She smiles and hug him with her small hands.
"Good morning Mommy" She said.
"Mommy it's Sunday let me sleep" She whinnied.
"Baby no you can't, we are going to shopping, come on wake up now" Jungkook said
Areum gasped and said " Really mommy, are we!!!"
"Yes" Jungkook said nodding his face. Areum started to dance on her bed. Jungkook chuckle on her cuteness.

Yes, she was Jeon Jungkook daughter. His 4 year old soon to be 5 year old daughter. She is his lifeline and his family too. They share a very special bond of love, which is growing day by day.

His daughter "Jeon Areum" reminds Jungkook of her father. Whenever she smile her eyes vanished into crescent eye smile.

Jungkook wash her up and made her finish her breakfast and Chocolate milk. After that they headed towards the Mall cause Areum's school going to start soon she needs new things now for school.

Jungkook thought it's going to be awesome day with no worries he decided to shop first then eat ice cream after that. But he don't know something going to happen soon.
--------------------------------------------------------

Park Household

"Daddy... "
"Daddy"
"Daddy Wake up"

A 4 year old boy started to shook his father with his small hands but his father was tired as hell from yesterday work on his office.

"Park Jiwoon" Again shook his father and he successfully woke up his father.
Jimin hug his boy and give him kiss on forehead but his little boy pouted again, Jimin chuckle on his boy's cuteness. He again hug him and kiss him.

"Good morning baby" Jimin said kissing his boy's forehead.

"Good morning Daddy" Jiwoon said while blushing a little. His father always gives him kiss and hugs and the boy always love this.

"Daddy go take shower now" Jiwoon order his father

"Woah woah woah baby what happened to you?" Jimin asked

"Aren’t you forgetting something daddy?" Jiwoon said making his mouth turned into O shape.

"What baby?! What daddy is forgetting ?" Jimin ask again
Jiwoon Faceplam himself with his little hands. 

"Shopping..!!! Daddy. Shopping..!!!" He said

"Oh no...." He murmured.

"What did you say daddy?" Jiwoon ask titling his head on the other side

"Nothing baby bear, let's go for shopping" And Jimin started to tickling his boy. The boy's laughter fill the room. His bunny teeth started to show. For few seconds Jimin’s smile faded away but he smile again seeing his lovely son laughing.

They both got dress up and left the house

"Be careful Jimin and take care of Jiwoon" His Mother Mrs. Park said to Jimin

"You don't need to remind me that" Jimin spat rudely.

He don't like talking to his parents.
He was not like this before, but time has changed him so much. Now His only light was Jiwoon his 4 year old son.
--------------------------------------------