Be My Mommy

Here Jungkook was sitting with both the kids eating Ice cream🍦.
Jiwoon was staring at Jungkook, so Jungkook ask the him.
"What happened Jiwoon, why are you staring at me?"
Jiwoon shyly said, "You're so pwetty no no pretty Mommy! Can I call you Mommy too?!".

Jugkook was stunned by hearing what Jiwoon said to him. He chuckles softly and said "Umm...Ani, baby...I'm Areum's Mommy, where's your mommy?"
"Mommy?! Jiwoon never saw his Mommy" The boy sadly said.
"But Daddy told me that Jiwoon's mommy is really pretty and you are pretty too, so you are my Mommy now" Jiwoon said all this shyly and hid his face behind his sweater paws.
Jungkook and Areum just laugh on his cute reaction.
------------------------------------------------

Leena heard the announcement and head towards where Jiwoon was. Jiwoon was eating ice cream with Jungkook and Areum. She approach towards them.
"Jiwoon there you're, I was searching for you baby" She said showing fake concern.
"Mommy she look like Witch from that Snow White movie" Areum whisper to Jungkook.
Jungkook shush her.

"Let's go Jiwoon" She said getting Jiwoon hand in hers. Suddenly she stop, when she saw Jungkook was pulling Jiwoon towards himself and Jiwoon quickly get himself rid of her grip and hug Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook Don't like her attire she kinda seems like witch, just like Areum said.
So he quickly stop her and started asking her questions.
"May I ask you who are you Miss? What's your realtion with Jiwoon? You don't seem like his Mom." Jungkook ask hiding Jiwoon in his arms.

Leena don't like Jungkook's behavior. She don't know why she don't like Jungkook and they way Jiwoon was holding him like he is scared of her.
"Mommy I don't like her, do something" Areum whisper to Jungkook.
Jungkook then hug the boy even tighter and made him sit on his lap. Leena got furious who's this person why is he so close to Jiwoon.

Cause Jiwoon never goes to anyone really fast, he's a shy boy and the way he's hugging Jungkook show's that there's something special bond between them.
"I'm his mom" She lied
"But Jiwoon told me he never saw he's mom" Jungkook protest.
"He lied to you I'm his mom" She was frustrated with the little boy now.
Jungkook look at Jiwoon, Jiwoon shake his head in No again and again.
"But the boy telling me something else. Tell me the truth" Jungkook ask her while rising his eyebrow.
"Fine. He's my Boyfriends son, I'm here to take care of him now" She said pulling Jiwoon hand but Jungkook slap on her hand.
"I still don't believe you and don't behave with the child like that" Jungkook spat at her.

Leena was never Jimin's choice. Jimin was only Jungkook's. He love Jungkook more than anything that he's about to leave his house back then in the past. The evidence of their love is their children.

"I'm here now mister, I'll take care of him now" Leena said acting up again.

Jungkook somehow got convinced but still he can't help but don't want to leave the boy with her and even the way Jiwoon was hugging him he wasn't sure about should he let him go with her or not, so he stayed there until he saw Jimin.

Jimin was searching for someone like really mad person. Seems like his important thing got stolen! It was Jimin's habits what "his is stays his". Jungkook saw he was searching something just like he used to search Jungkook in there College days like a lost puppy searching for his owner.

Jungkook don't know what to do he can't let Jimin to find him. Not now when Areum was with Him. He can't let anything happen to Areum. So he freed himself from Jiwoon grip and told the baby to stay with the witch.
"Mommy I don't want to go" Jiwoon said started crying.
Jungkook was freeing himself from Jiwoon grip but stop when he heard "Mommy" from the baby's mouth. Jungkook can't help but he like that Jiwoon called him Mommy.

Jungkook shade a tear and told him to stay with her until his Dad came. He's there just hiding behind the branch of the tree. Jiwoon was sobbing hard but the boy nodded and he hug Jungkook again. Jungkook kiss the boys hair, caresses his face he don't know why but he feels some connections with the Boy. Jungkook don't want to leave the boy until his Dad came but there was this person name "Park Jimin" who made him run away from him again.
Jungkook kiss him again and make him stop sobbing, Areum hug Jiwoon and said bye to the boy.

Leena got the grip of the Boy. Jiwoon was stopping Jungkook from going away saying "Mommy don't go, Mommy don't leave me"
Jungkook can't help and hid himself from Jimin behind the branch of the tree. He indeed don't believe Leena so he and Areum hid themselves.
"You're so bad Mommy" Areum said crying.
"Shhh... Baby don't cry, I know what Mommy did wasn't right but look we can see Jiwoon from here" Jungkook said shushing the girl.

Soon they found out that Jimin was going towards Jiwoon direction and when he saw the boy he hug him tight and scold Leena for leaving Jiwoon like this.
"Oppa trust me he's the one who..." Jimin won't let her finish her sentence and said
"Stop Leena I don't want to hear anything from you" Jimin said.
"You should be ashamed of yourself Leena, before blaming Jiwoon" Tae said his annoyance was visible in his tone.
"How can you leave my Son?" Jimin shouted at her.
She flinch and started sobbing "it's not my fault Jimin Oppa trust me it's his fault"
"I know 'my Son' you don't need to say anything. I know it's your fault not my son's" Jimin spat at her. irritation was visible in his tone.

"My son... He said Jiwoon is his son" Jungkook muttered to himself. By hearing this Jungkook heart skipped a bit. It was His own son. Jiwoon was his and Jimin's son. Jungkook only saw him when he gave birth to Jiwoon. He's seeing Jiwoon after 4 years. And Jimin 5 years. He saw Jimin hugging Jiwoon tightly and Jiwoon hugging him back while sobbing. Jimin was trying to shush the boy by rubbing his back whispering sweet things to him like "hey, baby I'm here Daddy's here now don't worry". He saw Jiwoon stop sobbing and Jimin picking him up in his arms. But he saw Jiwoon was pointing where he was hiding Jungkook quickly hid himself again.
-----------------------------------------------------

Jungkook plop himself on the couch and let out the deep sigh. He was in dense. He can't process everything happened.
"Am I being dense? Or I don't quite understand. He's my son" He murmured.
He was in his thoughts when he heard his phone ringing. It's was his Hyung, Seokjin's phone.

Jin- Yah! Brat I called you many time. Don't you know how to pick up the call?

Jungkook just let out a big sigh and Jin know something wrong.

Jin - Kookie what wrong?

Jungkook - Hyung, I...i saw Him!

Jin - who?

Jungkook - Hyung, I saw Ji-Jimin...

Jin - Kookie I...

Jungkook - I saw my son Hyung. I saw Jiwoon... My son...

Jin - Kookie what! You saw him? where?

Jungkook - I saw him when we went for shopping Hyung...
Hyung he's Just like me. He has those bunny teeth , those big doe eyes and his cut little nose is just like me.

Jungkook started sobbing hard on phone Jin don't know what to do so he invited him his house.

Jin - Kookie come home. We'll talk with Jimin. I'm sure what happened is not Jimin's fault.

Jungkook - But Hyung I'm afraid if he knows about Areum he will... He will...

Jin - Kookie come home for Dinner. We will talk then.

Jungkook - Yes Hyung.

He hung up the phone.
Jungkook was crying now thinking about Jiwoon.
"He's my son... my own Son"