Nightmare!

*Present*

*Giggle* "Jiwoonie close your eyes, don't look here *giggle* " Areum said Giggling.

"Wae, wae? Wae Noona?" The little boy Pouted, trying to see what Areum was blocking.

The both babies are peeking through from the door, which was slightly ajar open. They both are spying on their parents who was drifted into deep sleep, hugging each other tightly. Jungkook face was buried into Jimin's neck and Jimin's hand were on his waist pulling him more closer to his body. Jungkook was basically on top of Jimin's  half body. His one leg was on Jimin's legs. Legs are tangled together.

"But Jiwoonie want Mommy and Daddy" Jiwoon Pouted
"Let's wake them up" Areum said which Jiwoon  agree.
The both babies was about to enter the bedroom when Jin stop them.

"What are you two doing here?!" Jin said. He was there to take the kids to eat with them as their parents were sleeping peacefully so Jin thought not to disturb them. Jin peek on in the bedroom seeing the figure wrapped around each other as if their clg days come back. It's not his first time to watch them like this cause he always saw them sleeping in this position.

"Nothing changes in these years huh!!" He muttered to himself. And then look at both babies who was staring at him with big puppy eyes. He melt right away when he saw their cuteness.

"Jin Samchon we just want to wake up Mommy and Daddy" Areum said giving her best puppy eyes to Jin. Poor baby Jin soft hearted person who sigh. First he shook his head but still those puppies are watching him in a cute way.

"Jin Samchon, Pwetty Please" Jiwoon said and Areum and he plead again. Jin sigh and let them go but tell them, "Listen babies, only wake them up. If they don't wake up soon come downstairs to eat ok?!" He ask and they both node make them to flip their hairs .

Both babies tip toes and help each other to climb the bed since the bed was so huge and tall for them to reach. Jiwoon sit on the other side of the bed and Areum sit on the other side of the bed. Jiwoon started to shake his father but no response as the elder was sleeping peacefully. His medicine dose was high that's why he didn't even flinch a bit. Then Areum try to shake her mother, still no response. After so many years the younger was fast asleep. He was in so much relief to be in the Elder's arms again. He finally found peace.

They did rock paper scissors to see who's gonna wake up them.

"Rowk, Papel, scwissors" they both said.

Jiwoon win!!!! Jiwoon poke Jimin on his cheeks, he was still sleeping. Jiwoon again poke him. Jimin wake up this time. Slowly he open his eyes to find the same beautiful face in front of him. He smile when he saw the younger in his arms, he can't believe after so many years they are together. He was about to kiss Jungkook's forehead when he heard the giggle. Jimin look up to find his both kids are sitting on the bed.

He extend his arms for them to slip into it, Jiwoon quickly get into his arms while Areum sit there awkwardly. Jimin adjust himself well and said "Areum-ah come my Princess". Areum quickly hug him too. Jimin kiss the top of her head and then Jiwoon's.

"Tell me what are you two troublemakers doing here?!" He ask them.

"We just want to wake up Mommy and Ajjushi" Areum said pointing at both of them.

"Areum-ah...." He sit on the bed properly while the both babies are on his lap.

"Areum-ah... Call me Daddy ok. If Mommy told you not to call me Daddy then I'll scold Mommy but please call me Daddy" he said patting the girls hairs.

Areum node her head and spoke "Daddy?! Can I call you Daddy?!"

"Yesh yesh, Noona can call my Daddy, Daddy too! Jiwoon like it!" Jiwoon said holding the girls hand and shake it.