Not Today!

*Author Note : Hello My Lovely Reader, How are you all? Well I’m pissed with what going on right now. Well YT being a snake 🐍 again!!! They are deleting view from each and every MV of BTS like WTF! That’s why I decided to have a lil chat with you all and to teach you how to stream the MV's!
I’m lovely aren’t I ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
I’ll put the streaming guide in the end of the chapter. Well I’m streaming while writing too.

*DO NOT FORGET TO STREAM STAY GOLD, ON, BLACK SWAN, BOY WITH LUV. WE CAN DO THIS ARMY FIGHTING!!!

*One more thing I’m not going to put more details on Jin’s pregnancy or Tae’s but I’m gonna focus on our Koo’s pregnancy!

---***---

On a lovely morning the lovely love birds are sleeping peacefully in each others arms, the sunshine Golden sunbeam make there way from the close window disturbing a boy's sleep who’s body was shining like gold in those sunbeam, the doe eyes are still close lips pouted in front, bangs are covering the beautiful face, cheeks has their own natural pink color on them while a beautiful purple hickey decorated on his neck!

His hand was wrapped around the elder males waist while head was buried on his chest, legs are tangled together. The elders one hand was on the youngers thin waist while the other was above the youngers head, they move only to get the younger in his arms again. Feeling the soft skin the elder sigh in relief and drifted to sleep again.

It was Saturday so both male didn’t bother to get up so quickly, Both male are sleeping with each other embrace, they found the peace they want and after the yesterday night in all moving in Jungkook the younger in both of them finally found the peace in his boyfriends arms. Jimin the elder who was hugging the younger like his life depends on it.

Soon the sunbeam started to disturb their sleep so they snuggle more into each others embrace burring his face in the elders neck he again drifted to sleep but it’s like everyone wants them to get up from their sugary sweet dreams, soon the silent bedroom filled with a loud mobile ringtone. The couple started to move but no one wants to get up from their sleep, the phone started to stop ringing and they snuggle more again.

But seems like someone really have a death wish to wake up the couple, slowly and slowly the younger open his eyes only to close again cause of the strong sunbeam hitting his eye are so strong for him, rubbing his eyes he try to untangled himself from his boyfriends warm embrace. He smile and peck the elders plump lips and stretch his one arm to get the phone from the night stand.

Jungkook successfully untangled himself from the elder but seems like Jimin don’t want to let go of his cute boyfriend, Jimin’s hand was still on Jungkook’s  waist holding it tightly. Jungkook smile on this cute action and let out a cute heavenly giggle before seeing the caller ID it was Namjoon!

“Hewwo!” Jungkook said and Yawn

“Hello, Jungkook?” Namjoon asked thinking if he get the right person or not?!

“Yes….. Good *yawn* morning Hyung *yawn*” Jungkook yawn in between his sentence.

(A/N: I literally yawn after writing this :p
(*´ω`*))

Namjoon – Jungkook it’s ‘Noon’ not morning now! Get up quickly and come to our house for lunch in two hours.

Jungkook pout on that and said

Jungkook – Hyung~ let me sleep more, I didn’t had that much sleep *yawn* cause of this Jwimin-ssi *yawn*

Jungkook can hear the phone was on speaker and he can hear Jin’s windshield wiper laugh, Jungkook eyes got widen when Jin snatch the phone from Namjoon’s hand and said