I Love You 3000

Thank you for 5 K 😍😍😘😘😘

"Hoseok I'm asking you last time" Y/N glare at Hoseok who has his head hung low in front of her and playing with the Hem of his shirt.

"I..I don't know Y/N I mean I like you but..." Hoseok blurred out.

Y/N let out a frustrating sigh before continuing "listen Hoseok say it or else I'm going"

"I mean seriously you flirt with me all the time, you're even possessive about if someone asked me out, you never let anyone near me! I mean what the hell you want?! You're not asking me out and you never let anyone ask me out. Then what do you think I should do?!" She asked in annoyed.

"You're unbelievable Hoseok"she scoffed out the last part.

Hoseok didn't say anything he just stood there bitting his lips

"I'm going.." she was about to leave but Hoseok held her hand stopping her.

"Y/N please don't go and listen to me. Actually I'm not good at this kinda stuff, I just flirt with in a awkward way. I don't know how to talk to girl or woo them, I'm pretty shy about this topic. My all friends are in relationship that's why decided to find someone but I never found someone that I'll be interested in them but then one day I saw you and everything changed"

"I saw you dancing alone in one of our class room, the way you move, your dancing posture, your eyes, your lips everything make me mad about you. I just wanted to be more than friends with you but I couldn't find courage to do that. I failed everytime when I was about to asked you out. I couldn't voice out in front of you. Rather nothing came from my mouth when I saw you" Hoseok said everything he's hiding from Y/N.

Y/N stay still listing to his confession, she was astonished by his confession. If he like her then why didn't he tell her yet. Well Hoseok was also right he couldn't find words to describe his feeling for her.

"Then why didn't you tell me Pabo " she asked.

He look up in shock to see a smiling Y/N she held his both hands in her's and said "you're really Pabo, you should have said to me. I would have help you in this"

"So you... you're not angry with me?!" Hoseok asked.

"I was annoyed with you but not angry coz I know my Hobi is pure hearted. BTW you waste your time. We could be couple by now you know" she said smiling.

"Oh I can't believe this! Y/N... Will you be my girlfriend?! Please don't say no!!" Hoseok give the best puppy eyes to Y/N which cause her to melt and she said yes. Hobi jump in excitement and hug Y/N so tight that she has to tell him she can't breathe.

"Y/N I don't have magic carpet like Aladdin but can I take you out for a date?!" Hoseok asked her intertwine their hand.

"Yes" she said and Kiss on his cheeks.

(A/N : I saw Aladdin 🥺😍💜)

---***---

The famous couple of the college are standing in the hallway holding hands, The younger was leaning against his locker while the other his boyfriend was standing in front of him. The elders one arms was on the youngers waist while the other holding his hand. Both are giggling and talking. The younger name Jeon Jungkook was slightly pushing the older name Park Jimin cause his boyfriend was being naughty in public.

Jungkook suddenly blush when Jimin come closer and plant a soft kiss on his little boyfriends lips which the younger return in short. It was sweet and tender kiss no tongue involved in this. The others around them was being Jealous of seeing the cutest couple of the college or should I say universe!! I guess universe is the best choice (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ 🙈.