39. Taegi's Wedding Pt. 1

It was after 4 days later Jikook found themselves in each other’s arms that morning, yesterday was also a hectic day as it was ‘Rehearsal Dinner of Taegi’s wedding’ basically you meet your friends, relatives. Talk with each other, dinner and Dance together, The Groom’s tells their experience with their partners, how they meet, who purpose whom and many more things. Jikook, NamJin, Hobi and Y/N also share their experience and thoughts about our sweet couple ‘Taegi’.

Taegi smiles and laughs all night as their friends and they enjoy the rehearsal dinner. Everything was going better, Jungkook plan a whole surprise to tell Jimin about his big news, that they are going to be ‘DADs / Parents’ soon. But he decided to tell Jimin after Taegi’s wedding. He was waiting for perfect movement, Jin has already said ‘When you will tell him about your big news it will automatically become a perfect movement bunny! Just tell him!’ but Jungkook being stubborn he decided to tell Jimin by backing a cake and writing on it ‘We are Pregnant’ as it was in trend nowadays. 

(A/N : It is really in trend now days! Instead of I’m, people use we now because well the father is also goes through a lot in that time of period.)

Jimin and Jungkook were sleeping soundly in their bedroom, Jimin gets up first, smile seeing Jungkook sleeping as he has a small smile on his face, kiss Jungkook’s forehead and lips, and bend to kiss Jungkook’s stomach. Yeah, he still pretends that he knows nothing but whenever he found Jungkook sleeping he kisses his bit round tummy saying “I love you, my babies, Don’t give mamma hard time okay. And take care of him” alas to feel their reply he still has to wait until Jungkook’s 6 or 7 months starts, to feel their kick. But he still believes that, the way he talk to his babies, his babies also give response to him.

It became Jimin’s routine, he always kisses his 3 babies and starts his day as Jungkook sleeps more nowadays. He gets up from his bed, brushes his teeth, and is about to go to take shower, as he saw Jungkook’s phone rang. It was a text from that ‘Someone’. His brows arch together as it was a private number. ‘Why Jungkook receiving a text from a private number?’ he mumbles to himself and takes the boy’s phone as he decided not to disturb his baby’s sleep. Jimin opens his phone and reads the text.

Someone: Poor Jungkook, haven’t decided yet to leave Jimin or not? Cause you know if you don’t leave Jimin now he will go through many accident like that. You already saw him in the hospital right? Did you forget those scratches he has on his head? If not I can give him more!

Leave Jimin now before telling him about this text or other things otherwise, you will receive your gift at your precious Tae Hyung and Yoongi Hyung’s wedding.

LEAVE JIMIN NOW!

“WTF! Now?! Who is he?! And what this person is up to? Namjoon Hyung already told me about this but now they have crossed their limits! I will make sure this person will pay for this! I will make sure to make their life living hell! I promise you whoever you are, I will make sure you will pay for Koo’s every single tear he has shed! You have make my bun going through some tough time! I'll make sure to make your life living hell that you'll beg for your own death! ” Jimin said in range, he greeted his teeth, take a screenshot of that text and send it to himself. He decides to call Mr. Park! His Dad!

“Dad I need to talk!” With that Jimin told his dad what’s going on and he told his dad to find this person as soon as possible, Mr. Park agrees and told his special team to find about this matter. “And if what I’m thinking is the truth Dad then, they will pay for it!” he told his dad. “You have my full support son! Make sure you teach them a lesson soon! I will come to see you and Jungkook soon! ” Mr. Park encourages his Son as he knows how much his son loves Jungkook!