Let Me Love You

3 months later ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

What is Love?! I always ask myself this question every day, haven’t found the answer yet! So what is Love?! The emotional connection? Physical connection? Some sort of attraction or you just love to be with that person! That person who can make you happy that person who can bring a smile on your face, who will stay by your side in your hard time. Who will make sure whenever you’re feeling down they will cheer you up. Or it is just physical? Just because they look so good that’s why we love them or their personality attracts us.

Well if we see someone who can make you happy then there are so many things that can make us happy just like me, writing makes me happy. Then what next oh yeah someone who can bring a smile on my face well our friends can make us smile too and our family too. But love is different! Different than any other emotions it’s hard to describe in words, we can just feel it! We can just say yeah this is Love ❤️ when we saw someone and it felt right to be with them to spend some time with them, to go crazy with them. Who won’t judge you for who you are or how you behave but they will join you in your craziness! Who will stay by your side without any complaint! Yeah, this is my definition of Love who will support me, be crazy with me, sometimes scold me for being too naughty, and the one who will stay by my side no matter what!

(A/N: what yours? Tell me in the comment box! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧💜)

In Jimin and Jungkook’s matter, it’s all about their emotions and heart, their souls are attached with each other and their hearts belong to each other. They are true Soulmates who know each other better than anyone even their parents. They know each other very well, they support each other no matter what, they are just crazy in love!!

They are happy together living their happy life they enjoy and cherish every single movement of being together.

Even after 2 years they are still madly in love with each other and they will stay like this forever ! They still have a life to spend together before the short heartbreak, they don’t care about what people say about them they just care for each other and I think a relationship should be like this ‘caring for each other’. You can love anyone but loving the right person and spending your entire life with them are two different things. After all, you know each others good habits and bad habits, of course, you can’t hide it but life became easy when the other person took an effort to be with you and accept you with your every habit so you should also try your best to give your 100% to this kinda relationship.

Feeling someone’s arms are wrapped around your body and them snuggling closer to you while hugging you tightly from behind, spooning you, how do you feel? You feel happy? You feel weird? But Jungkook was feeling safe and comfy in the elder’s arms. Feeling the same feeling every day he finally woke up from his deep sugary sweet sleep, he didn’t get up yet but turned around to face his boyfriend and watch the boy for few minutes before planting a kiss on his nose like every morning.

Like every morning Jimin spoon the boy today also, burring his head in his boyfriend's neck he always sleeps like this, Jimin has a habit to spoon him while sleeping, holding the boy so close to his body that he feel the warmth coming from the boy. He loves to see his boy's face first in the morning and love to see the same face with pink blush on his face. Jimin never starts his day without seeing his boy and Jungkook who always stay beside Jimin’s side whenever he woke up after all it’s the younger who wake him up always.

(A/N: everyone says Park Big Spoon Jimin! Ignore Hobi Lol 😂 )