Definition of Love

A fine well dress man was leaning against his car waiting for his love to arrived, the 20 year old man was wearing a very simple purple shirt with tight black jeans with sunglasses like the top, just like the cheery on cake. He was looking so ethereal standing cross leg, back was against the door of the car.

His eyes were covered with sunglasses but the light blue eyes still stick on the door, a cute little button nose which the his boyfriend like to kiss on that and the light blue eyes guy loves it. Slightly chubby cheeks with sharp jaw line.

Plump lips covered with Strawberry lips balm. Actually he didn't used to like the strawberry lips balm but his boyfriend always smells like Strawberry and his delicious lips always teast like Strawberry since then Park Jimin used the lip balm cause the he loves to capture the youngers lips.

Jimin saw his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook coming wearing a plane white tee with black jeans and blue jacket with his timberland boots , running huffing a bit when he reach the elder. Jungkook took a deep breath to clam himself down, Jimin was rubbing a circle on his back to smooth the younger. Jungkook ignore it and throw himself on Jimin's body which the elder catch him so easily.

"What happened Babyboy, why are you in rush?!" Jimin asked the younger. Jungkook look up to the light blue eyes. His doe eyes capture the light blue eyes.

He smiled and said "I was so excited to meet you that I skip few steps and stumbled upon our carpet which make me fall on the ground. And then mom Dad tease me with your name" he completed the sentence and pout.

Jimin chuckle on his babies cuteness he ruffle his babies hair and said " But baby we just meet yesterday. You don't need to rush baby look you fall down what if you injured yourself?!"

Jimin check on his Baby after finishing his sentence, the younger slip his hand on Jimin's neck pulling him closer he plant a soft kiss on his lips and says "because I miss you and those lips".

Jungkook was about to pulled out but Jimin pulled him into heated kiss. Jungkook's hand goes from Jimin's neck to his hair making them messy. Jimin's one hand on Jungkook's waist while the other squeeze his ass making the younger Yelp in the mouth. But Jimin wants more so he squeeze it again, and Jungkook moan in his mouth Jimin smirk in satisfaction and let go of the youngers lips just to capture them again.

"Did you eat baby?!" Jimin asked softly caressing his cheeks he give one butterflies kiss again. Jungkook shake his head in no.

"Why baby?!" Jimin frown he don't like his baby skipping the breakfast. Breakfast is the first meal of the day and it's very important to have the first meal.

(LMAO who wrote that?! The one who actually skip the first meal 😂😂😂 but Don't skip your meals my babies I did eat, coz breakfast meal and lunch meal both are important so I eat more in lunch time 😋 and I don't like to eat in the morning that's why I skip it 😋)

"But Minnie I just just want to meet my Daddy that's why!" He gave Jimin the most cutest puppy eyes and Jimin can't resist it and smile sweetly.

"Baby I think you need punishment for calling me Daddy like that" Jimin spank him lightly, Jungkook yelp by the sudden action.

"Yah Jimin Don't do anything like that" he hid his face in his hands.

"Let's go~" with that Jimin drag him and made him sit in the car.

---***---

They arrive at the 'Moonchild' cafe and like a gentleman Jimin open the door for his baby , Jungkook smile who was holding hand with Jimin.

They found a comfy place in corner where they can find some privacy cause the topic they were talking about was kinda sensitive.

Jimin order "Two Grilled cheese sandwich 🥪 with extra cheese please and one Cappuccino and one Banana milk for my baby"