New Boss

I just realized we are still stuck on same day 😜😋.
-----------------------------------------------
Jungkook was still on the couch remembering Jiwoon features. His cute little doe eyes, the way he scrunching his cute little nose , that bunny like smile. The way he called Jungkook Mommy everything screams he is Jungkook's son.
He was happy thinking about Jimin cares about their son Jiwoon the most. But he was furious yet annoyed at the same time. Cause Jimin didn't change a bit. How can he leave his own son with that witch and go just because he has work! Jimin always like this Work,work and work. He was like this in the past and in the present also.

Jungkook chuckles softly remembering everything and get up from the couch to go to Areum's bedroom.

Areum was playing with her new Iron man and Chimmy plushy. she gave a gleeful chuckle when Jungkook told her that they are going to Jin's House.

He sits on driver seat and started the car engine, remembering their first meet. How they met! How he and Jimin met!!

It was Jungkook's first day of college. The brown haired male was sitting peacefully playing with his guitar singing his favorite song "All of me" When Jimin saw the boy.

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I’ll give my all to you
You’re my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I’m winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you ~~~"

"Bring this kid to me" The blonde hair boy name Park Jimin said to his best friend Taehyung.
"Jimin he seems nice kid, please don't do anything to him" Taehyung pleaded but Jimin gave him his sharp eyes look that Taehyung has to shut his mouth little did he know Jimin not going to do anything to this kid but still it's Park Jimin the one who is famous for his attitude. He's famous for his stone cold heart personality. No one knows that Jungkook gonna claim this stone hearted person one day.
----

"What are you going to do with me" The brown hair male said in a fear tone.
"Please do anything to me but don't hurt my Golden Gita " Jungkook pleads to Jimin who was holding his Guitar upside down.
"Golden Gita?" Jimin ask the brown hair male.
"Yes my Guitar, I'm Golden Maknae of our group that's why it's Golden Gita" Jungkook said trying to snatch his guitar from Jimin's hand but Jimin extended his hand away.
"Let me check first", Jimin said.

"What are you doing there Jimin?" A very tall man asked Jimin in a stern tone. It was Kim Namjoon with his Boyfriend "Kim Seokjin".
They are just heading towards there classes when they saw Jimin with his new target "Jungkook". They thought Jimin is bullying the boy and the boy look so innocent to them that they can't help but step into the conversation.
" Nothing Hyung, Just check his Golden Gita" Jimin said and smirk to the boy. The boy blush by his actions.
"Jimin don't hurt the little boy" Jin said coming towards them.
"Hyung trust me I'm not doing anything to him" Jimin said in an irritating tone.
"Ask him" Jimin said and look at Jungkook who node but again said "Don't do anything to my Gita". Jimin mentally role his eyes on that. If NamJin know he's hurting the boy he's dead but Jungkook again spoke
"Oh please don't do anything to my Golden Gita please, you can do anything to me but don't touch Gita like that"
The Brown hair male again pleads to the blonde hair male.

"You're wonderfully weird Jungkook" Jimin chuckle. His friends first time saw Jimin chuckling like kids when Jungkook told him his theory about Golden Gita. Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung they all are shocked by this change. Little bit they know Jungkook can make Jimin happy.
---------------------------------------------------------

The Brown hair with red highlight male stop his car in front of Jin and Namjoon's big house. Areum was as usual excited to meet her Friend "Kim Kia" NamJin’s daughter. He enters into the House with Areum and Kia saw Areum. They both scream loudly seeing each other. Jungkook and Jin chuckled on there cuteness.
"Kia get Areum and go to your room until Mommy called you out" Jin said to his daughter.
"Ok Mommy" Kia said Happily and hold Areum hand to lead her towards her bedroom