48. SeokJin's Promise

*Present*

Jungkook wake up from his deep slumber sleep. His hand stretch forward, but he found nothing. He woke up, rubbing his eyes, Looking around he found there's no one sleeping beside him.

"Jimin...." He mumbled, panicking a bit.

Jungkook check his phone to find a text from Jimin.

Jimin : If you're searching for me, I'm in the kitchen or in our kids room. Don't panic, I'm here! Not going anywhere now! :)

Jungkook sigh in relief, and quickly get up, as marches forward to his kitchen. Where he found Jimin, apron wrapped around his well build body. He was looking the same Jimin, he saw that day, when he meets his father-in-law.

"You're here. Stop staring at your boyfie, and go wash your face." Jimin chuckle smoothly.

Jungkook didn't listen, and step forward to hug Jimin as tight as possible, as he can. He want to feel Jimin, wants to get use of his touch again. Wants to get used to Jimin's smell, he inhale Jimin's sent and nuzzle his nose in his neck.

"Bub... It's okay now. I'm not going anywhere" Jimin rub his back.

"I'm still not used to it, Jimin. I'm still afraid that you'll disappear, again." Jungkook inhale his sent again and again, like an omega like to smell his Alpha's sent, when they are in need of touch and for security reasons.

Jimin rub their nose together, and capture Jungkook's lips, he kiss him with so much passion that Jungkook felt weak on his knees. "Mmm..." Jungkook moan. Jimin broke the kiss by biting Jungkook's lower lips.

"You... you should do something, about this habit of yours, biting me everywhere" Jungkook blush, remembering yesterday's event.

"I like biting you!" Jimin peck Jungkook's lips again, and look beside to find out, their toddlers stood there, with tilted head and confusion written on their face.

Thankfully their toddlers didn't see anything, as they stood there rubbing their eyes with their little hands (paw).

"Mommy..." both toddlers said at the same time.

Jungkook step forward, and hug his precious bean.

"Aww, my babies wake up! Good thing. Let's get you to bath and then Dada will send you to school" Jungkook said, looking at his babies, both are wearing green pajamas, and looking like cute little bunnies wearing green!

Both toddlers nodes, hugging Jungkook as tight as they can.

"Mommy you look pretty" Jiwoon peck Jungkook's cheeks, admiring his mom.

"Mommy always looks this pretty, Jiwoonie" Areum told Jiwoon.

"When mommy gets ready, he looks more pretty" Areum said and Jiwoon eyes got widen.

"I wanna see! Mommy is the prettiest boy!" Jiwoon's eyes widen, shining like galaxy, just like Jungkook's.

Meanwhile, Jimin was on his phone. Texting Taehyung.

Taebear : How's everything going?! And how's Jungkook?!

Diminie : Still shaken up about what happen. It will take time to get things normal. Especially for Jungkook, Kids already adapted the atmosphere but
Koo is still very scared!

Taebear : Oh my! That's horrible. If Jungkook is still afraid then, even if you purpose him now he won't be able to accept it.

Diminie : No! That's not the problem. I have to spend more time with him to take his insecurities away.

Taebear : Hmm... how about you take some time off from office. I'll handle everything. Just focus on your family now.