My Cold Hearted Boss.

"Areum, I don't want to hear any new complaints about you now, do you hear me little girl?!" Jungkook said as he stop the car engine.
They are in fornt of Areum and Kia's school. It was their first day of school, and Jungkook don't want to hear anymore complains about Areum this year. The little girl is so mischievous, that she became headache for Jungkook sometimes but the Boy love her more. Cause in their life they are just two of them, and Jungkook don't want to lose Areum too, just they way he loose Jiwoon.
"Sure Mommy" Areum spoke giggling a bit, planing in her head what she's gonna do for her next prank she's gonna pull now?!
She gave Kia who was sitting beside her, a devilish smile and Kia know Areum is upto something again. Areum wiggle her eyebrows at Kia but Kia shook her head in no and whisper " You should listen to Kookie Uncle Areum-ah" Areum gave her not so interested look.
Jungkook sence that and said "Areum, Areum-ah.... Baby promises me, you are not planing any pranks now??"
"Ok Mommy I won't" The baby said in a sweet candy tone and pout cause she promised her Mommy now, and Areum can't break her promises to Jungkook.

The little girl was still pouting when they get off the car Jungkook caresses her cheeks and hug her giving her forehead kiss. He said bye to them and he left her to her teacher. Areum wave her little sweater paw hand toward Jungkook, Jungkook can't help but remember his yesterday encounter with Jiwoon. Jungkook remember Jiwoon's sweater paws. The way the little boy make grabby hand towards Jungkook it melt him down.
Jungkook left the place in hurry, it's almost time for his Office. He has to reach there, His New Boss gonna be there soon so he have to reach Early.
"Palli Jungkook, Palli" He murmurs to himself.
---------

"Daddy!!!! Areum-ah" The little boy in pastel pink sweater yell at seeing Areum.
Areum turn around to found out Jiwoon was shouting her name and coming toward her running. The both babies hug each other. Jimin was shook seeing the site in front of him. He knows Jiwoon meet a girl named Areum and even her Mother cause Jiwoon can't stop talking about them since they left the mall.
_________

"Daddy, Mommy was so pweety, no no pretty, just like Daddy told me."  Jiwoon said smiling so bright remembering Jungkook.
"And Areum-ah teach me Pretty" He said.
"Jiwoonie, He's not your Mommy baby"
"No Daddy, he is Jiwoonie's Mommy"
"Aish this little boy" Jimin chuckle and feed Jiwoon pancake🥞.
"Jiwoonie ~ I want to see your real mommy too, but don't worry we will meet mommy soon" Jimin said smiling wide that his eyes turn into crescent smile.
"Really Daddy?" Jiwoon ask tilting his head to one side, Jimin just node.
"Yey!!!" Jiwoon cheer loudly.
------------

"So, this is Areum" Jimin said ruffling the girl hair but he stop himself and look at her carefully and it clicked him. It was the girl from yesterday. That sweet little girl who bumped into him.
"Oh Ajjushi!!" Areum said startling a bit seeing Jimin.
"You're that naughty girl who bumped into me, Jiwoonie is this Areum, who taught you Pretty? " Jimin asked him which earn a eager node an eager node from the boy making his hair flip a bit.
Jiwoon was seeing here and there searching for someone "Mommy?" He mumbles to himself but Jimin was quick to catch it and ask Areum where's her Mommy? She told him he just left.
"Jiwoon be good and stay with Areum" Jimin told the little boy and he also told Areum to stay with him since he's easy to bully.
______________________________________

"Hmm... The coffee is very nice Koo" Jimin said winking to him as he get a sip of the coffee. 
"Don't call me Koo, Mr. Park. We are in office, please behaved" Jungkook said as he avoid the intense gaze of Jimin. Who was staring at him like a lion gaze his pray.

Taehyung was outside of his office. Which is Park Jimin's Company now. He come to give some papers to Jimin to sign them off.

Jungkook saw Taehyung like always he's with Jimin. Taehyung try to give him his sexy boxy smile when Jungkook look at him. Jungkook did not return the smile as he was furious that they are here. In his office!!! With him!!!
And Park Jimin is the Fucking CEO of the company where Jungkook works!!!!
___________________________________________
Few hours before.....

Everyone is waiting for their new boss to arrive. They all are so excited to see the new boss! They already heard lot’s of rumours that their new Boss is the Youngest CEO of the country which is not the rumors but the actual fact!

As an Exclusive Director of the Moonlight Company Jungkook need to greet the CEO.
Jungkook was standing there with flowers in his hands besides Soobin and Yeonjun, Soobin's Boyfriend. All off them were talking when a car’s horn disturbing their conversation.
A brand new car stop in front the the company's gate. It was an Aston Martin One -77! It was selling for 1.2 Million and there were only 77 of them in the entire world. There were Only 5 in the country.

And Moonlight Company’s new CEO owns it. Goodness!!

A black hair male step out of a car from the passenger seat. He went to open the back seat of the car. Jungkook saw the black hair person and thought he saw him somewhere but couldn't recognize since the black hair male is back facing Jungkook.
A silver hair tall male step out of the car, to seeing his avatar all face cooed at his attires. Girl are blushing and boy are staring at the Silver hair male, except one person, that is Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked to see the male who look at him and smirk.

Jungkook avoid Jimin for almost 5 year. The boy he avoid for 5 years is right in front of him now, he can't believe it. He can't believe that he tried everything to run away from Jimin but Jimin is like a shadow he always follow Jungkook for 5 years. His trail of thought stop when Soobin tap on his shoulder. They wanted Jungkook to give the flowers to "Jimin". Their "New Boss".

On the other hand the silver hair male stop and admire the younger for a second, He's searching Jungkook for almost 5 years. For five years the younger kept running away from him but he finally found him. He finally found the love of his life. He wanted to caress his cheeks, wanted to kiss his lips, hug him, wanted to carry the younger and make love to him. Wanted to see his reflection in the younger's eyes. See the affection again in his eyes. He wanted to see the love in his eyes again which he always used to saw when they were together.

Jimin stop in front of Jungkook and Jungkook half heartedly give him flowers and welcome him. Jungkook wanted to cry out loud , he wanted to run away again. He don't want to face Jimin. He don't want him to know anything about Jungkook.
why he is here? He asked himself again and again. He finally found him. He found them. Now he'll know that they have daughter too and her name is Areum.... What if he get Areum too, what if he'll separate Areum from Jungkook too like the way Jiwoon got separate from him.

They greeted Jimin with warm feelings. Jimin like the atmosphere but most important he's eyes are still on Jungkook. He was googling him like maniac. Jungkook turned pale by his staring contest. Those light blue eyes are calling his name again telling him he's there for him. Now he's there to take him. To make him HIS again. Jungkook blush by his intense gaze. The elder’s charm still effect him, Like it used to be in their college days.

After the greetings Jimin goes to sit at his office and When the Employees introduced themselves to him. Jungkook was about to leave but Jimin stop the younger, he bit his lips before turning to face him again. He titled his head to one side when Jimin told him to get a cup of Coffee for him.
Jimin can't help but remember his son’s habits of titled the head. Jimin chuckle and tell Jungkook again.

Jungkook curse him before leaving the office and now Jungkook was in front of Jimin with his Black coffee. Jungkook know how bitter Jimin like his coffee. Half spoon Sugar with very little bit milk.
__________________________________________

Preview-
In next chapter we'll see Jungkook POV about this!