49. Bun's Baby Shower!

Warning : smut ahead! Probably Last smut of this book, not that much detail though.
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

"Mmm... Jimin..."

"Aahh.... Not there.... Not... ahh..." the younger moan, when his boyfriend slam his length inside him.

"Ugh, sorry Babyboy, I can't control it..." Like Jimin said, he really can't control himself. As he wakes up his pregnant boyfriend Jungkook with kisses, as he started to admire Jungkook at first.

Then kiss him on lips, as Jungkook replied to him, he started to kiss him more, carefully, not hurting his baby's bolted belly, Jungkook was in his 7 th month already. Only two months has left, until they will see their babies face. Both are very excited and happy, to see their babies soon.

Jimin can't control himself, as Jungkook's bolted belly makes him to crave for his boyfriend more. Whenever Jungkook try to bend to even get a spoon, or whine about, how much his chest hurt now days, as milk started to get produced. Jungkook was getting bolted & Jimin's carving for Jungkook kept growing.

He wasn't that horny, but Jungkook's belly have that magic, that he felt tingles whenever he see Jungkook carrying his babies. He was so proud of Jungkook carrying his twins. Because of Jungkook was carrying twins, his belly grows more day by day, more than any other normal pregnant person.

Of course, he crave for food more now days, so Jimin arrange every type of dishes for him. His bolted belly started to go downwards, cause it was twins, and twins are heavy to carry. Jungkook has to put his hand around the belly to make it more secure, to make his babies feel warmth of their mom.

His babies even became more, naughty day by day! They always kick's him whenever they need something. Even when Jungkook craves, when Jimin wasn't home. His babies always want their dada to around them 24/7. And Jimin used to be with Jungkook 24/7.

It became Jungkook's habit to have Jimin along beside him all the time, he doesn't like him going to office, even for meeting, "Stay with me!", Jungkook used to say. And because Jungkook's habit, his babies have also develop new habit, whenever Jimin is around they are so quit, and whenever Jimin is not around, they kick Jungkook so many times that, the bun used to cry.

"Babies please stop kicking me. Dada is coming, he is just outside for a meeting." Jungkook said, walking around his room while he rub his belly, but babies didn't listen to him. They kick him until Jimin caresses Jungkook's belly saying "Babies, don't be too naughty, don't give mama hard time. Dada is here!", & to their surprise, their babies used to stop kicking Jungkook.

(A/N : Remember Chapter 33, A Livid dream! More details are over there)

Jimin start doing work from home, since he gets to know Jungkook is pregnant. He only goes to his office when he has very important meeting, otherwise he knows leaving Jungkook alone, can cause him more trouble. His mother was extremely quit she doesn't even talk to Jimin, after that conversation.

But Jimin was still afraid of she will do something to Jungkook, if he leave him alone. So he hardly leaves Jungkook alone, and that's why he becomes a habit of Jungkook & the babies.

Today he again woke Jungkook with morning sex, Jimin always control himself, because he knows Jungkook is pregnant, and that's why they don't make love to each other that often. But today Jungkook's bolted belly, makes him crave for Jungkook more. He kiss Jungkook's forehead, then on lips, and after that he kiss Jungkook's belly, feeling the babies are still asleep, he get up and started to kiss Jungkook to wake him up.

"Nghhh.... Jimin..." Jungkook moan once again.

"Ngghh... hurt..." hearing his words Jimin suddenly stop thrusting his member into Jungkook.