Strawberry and Chocolates!

A/N - Uwaaaa 😭😭 you guys are so awesome like seriously 😭 I won't leave this story and Wattpad now coz you guys show  me so much love ♥️💜💜💜😭😭😭😭 sorry for making you guys worry 😔.

Jungkook got ready and goes towards the mirror with towel in his hand. His hairs are wet and dropping some water on his shoulder. He was rubbing his hair with the towel when two strong arms got wrapped around his body.

It was Jimin!!

He was eyeing the younger since he step out of the bathroom. He was eyeing him like he gonna fuck him hard on that wall near him. When Jimin saw his hair dropping the water on his shoulder he can't control himself. The younger just ignore Jimin's presence and dry his hair with a towel. He got startled when Jimin suddenly hug him.

Jimin start giving Jungkook butterfly kisses on his neck, Jungkook couldn't held himself... He was going week on his knees by the effect the elder was giving him. His only support was Jimin's hand on his waist, he grip the hand tightly to held himself properly again Jimin's strong chest. Jungkook couldn't help but got melted in those kiss he is receiving from the elder.

Jimin kisses Jungkook's neck while his one hand was opening his shirts button. And he got successful, he open his shirts button to slip his hand to feel the warmth from his chest. Jungkook was getting hot in this process, he couldn't control himself when the elder’s hand meet the bare skin from his body.

"Ahh..." He hiss and let out a moan when he feel the elders cold hand on his bare chest, Jimin's hands were roaming on his bare milky white skin. He was enjoying it so much, he smirked when the younger doesn't oppose him and his smirk got wider when Jungkook moan his name.

"Ji-Jimin... S-stop!! So-someone wi-will s-see u-us" he Sutter the whole sentence but Jimin being Jimin he didn't bug away. Jimin found his sensitive spot which were his nipples, he pinch it since he knows how much Jungkook is sensitive there. Of course being in relationship for more than five years they both know everything about each other.

What's their delicate part... what's their weakness...what's their strength... Where they are sensitive and where they are not!
They just know each other very well more than anyone. Not even their parents. Their synchronization is the most unsolved mystery for others. They use to do things in synced. Even tripping together. People used to say that they are attached by the red thread string that's why whenever the one trip the other used to trip at the same time.

(A/N - True fact! Remember the award show where they both tripped together)

Jimin’s magic was still affecting Jungkook like old days whether it's just a wink or stare or skin ship. Jimin then remove his shirt half and kiss the shoulder a biting it harshly. sucking it little bit longer on the spot creating a purple blue hickey before moving his lips towards his neck again to create a beautiful hickey over there too.

Jimin has an habit, he used to kiss and bite the youngers shoulder after sex. It's make him feel proud to see the younger covers in hickey which he creates. Claiming him once again he slowly bite the neck, digging his teeth to feel the skin. Jungkook can't help he feel hopeless in front of him. It wasn't like he's complaining but he wasn't enjoying at first but then he gave up seeing the old Jimin claiming him once again. He dig his nails to the skin, Jimin's hand.

"Mmmm...." He moan again when Jimin pinch his nipples making them hard, they wants mouth.. they want sucking and kissing them. He pined down the younger on the wall near by them and pick his lips hungrly. It wasn't a sweet kiss it was fill with hunger and passion. Lips to lips, teeth to teeth, tongue to tongue!  Their tongue dance with each other, fight for dominance and after a while Jimin win it! His tongue explore every inch of Jungkook's mouth, testing the chocolate he just eat earlier.