Conversation with Father-in-law!

A well fine man in his mid forty was sitting in a café. A hot cup of Americano coffee was in front of him but the man didn’t even  touch it, he was tapping his finger on the cup while his eye was on the café door waiting for someone. He glance at the door once, a sigh escape from his mouth after seeing the door 10th time in 5 minutes.

He adjust his glasses and take a sip from his coffee which was in front of him since the waiter place it on the table. He took a sip and averted his gaze toward the door, he sigh in relived when a familiar face open the door.

It was Park Jimin!!

The familiar face smile at his soon-to-be ‘Father in law’,  the boy walk toward the man called ‘Mr. Jeon’ and greet him while bowing slightly to him. Mr, Jeon smile at the boy and told him not to bow as they are just like father and son.

Mr. Jeon told Jimin sat down and order something first for himself so he order a simple Cappuccino and then turn toward Jungkook’s dad. The boy smile and thank the elder man for coming here to meet him, while Mr. Jeon  just smile and gesture his hand to not use the formality between them.

“So Jimin, what was the emergency you wanted to talk about? You sound so serious when we talk yesterday” Mr. Jeon asked him sounding so worried but Jimin shook his head telling him not to worry about as everything is fine.

“Mr.Jeon…” the boy was about to say something when Mr. Jeon interrupt him shaking his hand in ‘no’.

“Jimin… how many times I have to tell you that you’re like my son, like Jungkook like you to me. I don’t think you’re different from Kookie to me.  So please call me Dad or Aaboji” the old man said smiling at him.

Actually, the Jeon family never think less of him, they always thinks that Jimin is the part of Jeon family. Whenever he got invited for the dinner the jeon family always invited him, Jimin always found himself envying Jungkook’s family cause He found himself having a nice conversation about sport or thing with Jungkook’s dad and his mom always make his favorite dishes when he came home.

They spend time like a happy family, Jimin never felt left out and he got to see his babies different side everytime whenever Jimin came his home, Jimin always see Jungkook helping his mom in kitchen and even taking a part in Jimin and Mr. Jeon’s conversation.

Jimin loved to see this side of his baby, he adores him so much that he couldn’t help but think about their future together. When they will start to live together Jungkook will do this things and Jimin will help him in that.

And this is the matter he wants to talk about Jungkook’s dad, that he wants to live with the younger in his house and plus he wants to know about why they are suddenly leaving the city.

Well , Jimin knows about it but he wants to confirm it from Mr, Jeon, he know the old man sitting in front of him was not going to tell him the truth but Jimin knows how to spill the tea from someone.

(A/N: I almost wrote Tae :P)

“Mr. Jeon I mean Aaboji… *sigh* actually I wanted to ask you something… it’s related to me and Jungkook. I hope you won’t mind” Jimin said worry was lease in his voice which Mr. Jeon understood or hear it!

“you can tell me anything Jimin, rest assured. I know you won’t say anything weird thing in front of me” Mr. Jeon chuckle lightly cause he know how weird is Jimin, by weird I mean kinky :P 😏

Jimin smile and said “ Actually Aaboji i… I mean we, me and Jungkook wants to live together after you move to Busan and Jungkook and I want your permission in this decision” he said in one go.