Special Nickname!

*After a year*

Scribble can be heard from the locked room, A very young boy was writing for his assignments in his room, he did some research on his computer for a while then start writing again, his eyes are constantly on his paper, lips are pouted in front  whenever he concentrate his lips automatically form a shape of pout.

He was wearing a very long shirt and sweat pants, he always wears very comfy and baggy clothes he loves to wear them, but still the boy looks so ethereal in those clothes and to compliment his beauty  he was wearing a very cute necklace. It's was a very beautiful crystal pendant hanging around his neck with a golden strings.

(I totally forget about the necklace 😋)

The pendant was given by his lovely boyfriend Jimin who gave him this present on their first date. How may you ask?! Well when Jungkook was sleeping on Their date he slide the necklace carefully on his neck. To Jungkook surprised he didn't notice anything in all the surprise gift session. When he get home and was about to step into the bathroom for shower he feel something cold again his neck, he ran towards the mirror and saw the crystal pendant of a heart shape with crown on the top of it attached with a very beautiful short golden chain with stars on it. It has been there since this evening but he didn't notice.

At that time His mind was only filled by his boyfriend that he didn't notice anything but now when he saw the beautiful pendant hanging around his neck he feel so happy, so happy that his boyfriend gave him so many gifts today, he feels good cause his boyfriend know his particular choice. He was happy that he has the best boyfriend in the world not because of gift but the love he shows to the younger. Jungkook can't help but wonder if this expensive? If it is then he should just give it back to the elder.

On the next day he talk with his boyfriend, Jimin kiss him on forehead when they meet after the lecture asking him how was his day?! The younger pout and show him the necklace. He asked him you bought this? Jimin replied playfully earning a slap on the shoulder "oh you finally notice it".

"I'm serious Jimin" he replied

"Hahaha Babyboy so what yeah I gift you this when you were sleeping on my chest" Jimin replied bringing the younger in his arms for back hug.

The younger still in pouting state "but Jimin this is so expensive..I..I.. can't accept this"

"Jungkook-ah" he made him face the boy who has his head hung in low. Jimin put his fingers under his chin making him to look at his eyes.

The light blue eyes somehow making him clam, Jimin rub their nose against each other and said "I get this from my money, I didn't use anything from my parents".

He knows! He knows the younger was thinking about what will his parents and other will say that Jimin spending his parents money on his 'so called Boyfriend ', and Jungkook hate to imagine anything like this that someone calling him he used Jimin for money. But they all are wrong Jimin and Jungkook love each other they don't care about anything they love each other with their hearts.

And Jimin wasn't lying either he was telling the truth. Jimin already in 2nd years of advertising and publishing course. He already has his set up business, it's still new company but Jimin can make his company reach the sky in few months. Cause Jimin and Jungkook are just one year apart So Jimin has already prepared for Their future and his company doing well.

Jimin tell Jungkook everything about his company and the thing is it his own money and he won't hesitate to shower the younger with so many gifts in future. Of course Park Jimin loves to Pamper his Babyboy Koo. After some ice cream and Jimin telling him that he didn't use his parents money and that is his own money Jungkook accept the gift.