55. Jungkook's agony

A/N: Hey guys, my exams are still going on but since i have time today i'll update. i might update next chapter soon, after Wednesday i guess.

Vote goal : 30

"Oh You're awake, look your baby is also awake and our woonie baby is so excited to meet his dada right woonie~" Taehyung swing Jiwoon as he giggle cutely, making bubbles in his mouth.

Taehyung just came to hospital with Jiwoon and Kris, Kris was nearly a year old now. He was wearing a very cute blue and white small hoodi, and Jiwoon was in his fluffy pink sweater.

Kris was in his cute Purple color stroller, attached with Jiwoon's small stroller for new born babies. Not just baby stroller and cradle but Taehyung has buy so many things for Jiwoon's, he doesn't want Jiwoon to not have any toys or comfortable clothes and many more stuff, just because his mamma is not with him, and his Dad is in the hospital.

In that month Taehyung has taken very good care of Jiwoon, just like his own son, not because he wants to full fill his promise that he will take care of Jiwoon and bring him back to Jungkook, but because he think Jiwoon is his responsibility, and he needs to take care of him just like he take care of Kris.

Our Krisie baby is also following his mom's footsteps, he likes to take care of Jiwoon, even when he was 1 year old or 6 year old, he loves to take care of Jiwoon. If both babies started crying together, Kris used to stop crying and then he crawl to Jiwoon to make him stop crying. And then wipe Jiwoon's tears with his small hands.

Taehyung has no problem of taking care of these two little devils, actually only one our kris, Jiwoon was calm always, and half of the time Kris was the one who used to take care of Jiwoon, even in future. Kris never leaves Jiwoon alone.

Taehyung sometimes used to think is it because, he himself told Kris that he has to take care of the twins when they'll born, on Jungkook's baby shower day, or the day when he and Yoongi got married and tell Kris that he'll get married to one of the twins, maybe because Kris used to play with Jungkook, when Jiwoon and Areum were in his tummy.

Taehyung doesn't know but he knows Kris and Jiwoon have created a lovely bond, Just like him and Jimin, like soulmates. But he used to think what if this bond is more than soulmates. For now he only focus on Jiwoon's upbringing, he was making sure that Jiwoon will not miss his mom more and got everything he needs.

Of course he couldn't take Jungkook's place, but at least he can make sure he meets his mamma in future.

Taehyung handed Jiwoon to Jimin, who smile brightly when Jiwoon recognize him and hold Jimin's finger in his small fist. Jimin kiss Jiwoon and played with him, while Kris sit beside Jimin, and was eagerly waiting for his turn to play with Jiwoon.

"They are close, aren't they? Just like Us." Jimin said to Taehyung, who nodes happily.

"They are more closer than us, sometimes I think they are made for each other, as Kris always takes good care of Jiwoon. But sometimes I see them just like us, 'Soulmates'." He said chuckling.

Jimin chuckle lightly saying "Taehyung, they are so small to even think about that. Let them enjoy their friendship for now, we'll think about their future later"

Taehyung scoff, expecting the reaction "Honestly speaking Jungkook was always cool with this 'Future talk' of them, but you! You never like this idea of my Kris with one of your babies."

"Because I don't want my babies to leave me, right Jiwoonie. You won't leave Dada right" He swing Jiwoon who giggle cutely, making the loudest giggle ever, as Kris try to take him from Jimin's hand.