Alternate Ending

Only read this if you don't like the other ending because this ending is a different perspective.This is not a time skip this is a continuation of chapter 34.

We joined Kenzie and Luca in the living room who were in the middle of a deep make out session.I grabbed the remote ignoring both of them and changed the channel to spongebob.

"Hey I was watching that." Kenzie said turning to face me as Luca started to attack her neck with kisses.

"Oh yeah then what was it?" I challenged.She playfully rolled her eyes and flipped me off before turning her attention back to Luca.Mateo climed between my legs and laid down.While I leaned against Alex.I smiled as I started to run my fingers through Mateo's hair.My hands dropped to his neck as I remembered what his father told me.

"What are you looking for?" He asked as I felt around.

"The dogtags I gave you." I said softly.He smiled brightly and reached into his shirt before pulling it out and showing it to me.I traced the words gently and bit my lip as I fought back a smile.He traced my bottom lip with his thumb before kissing me passionetly.

"I only take it off to shower and that's how it'll stay." He said slowly pulling away from me.I pecked his lips in response before turning my attention back to the TV.The moon goddess and The Don walked into the room laughing to themselves.

"They look so cute together don't you think Phoenix?" Kenzie teased.

"Oh yeah." I said wagging my eyebrows.The moon goddess turned red only making us laugh harder.

"Aw she's blushing." Kenzie giggled.The moon goddess glared at the both of us and snapped her fingers taking Kenzie's voice.I laughed harder and clutched my stomach as she tried to talk.She glared at me and jumped off the couch she was on and jumped on top of me.Alex and Mateo jumped out of the way just as she landed on me.I laughed harder and hugged her into me.The moon goddess snapped again giving her back her voice as she laughed with me.

"Well you heard the girl are you guys going to go on a date or what?" A voice asked from behind the moon goddess and The Don.They moved to the side to show Hades leaning against the wall.

"Hades." I said smiling brightly.I stood up and walked up to him before hugging him.

"Hello love." He said softly.

"Are you okay?What are you doing here?Is it Lilith?" I asked rapidly.

"You care about Lilith now?" He asked smirking.

"Ew." I said scrunching my nose.

"I'm fine but I need to talk to you in private." He said gesturing towards the room.I turned around to see everybody sitting there watching us as if waiting for him to attack me.

"I'll be right back." I said giggling and shaking my head.Alex and Mateo stood up and kissed me.

"They think I won't bring you back." He teased as I pulled away from them.I playfully rolled my eyes and shoved him gently.He took my hand and started to lead me out of the room.

"So what's the matter?" I asked as we walked in the kitchen.

"Nothing I just missed my friend." He said giving me a small smile.I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Seriously?" I asked not beliving him.

"Yeah." He said smiling.

"Okay." I said slowly nodding my head.

"Your hiding from Lilith aren't you?" I asked smiling.

"Yes." He groaned running his hand through his hair.I giggled and slowly shook my head.

"Why?" I asked sitting across from him.

"I may have accidentally given her the impression that we're together and now she won't leave me alone." He groaned.

"How did you accidentally do that?" I asked trying to hold in my laughter.

"I slept with her-repeadtly." He mumbled frowning.

"You didn't." I said laughing.He nodded his head and smiled as he started to laugh along with me.

"I'm thinking about sleeping with somebody else and having them spread the news that we slept together so she'll get it." He said wating for me to respond.

"Don't do that." I said shaking my head.

"What why not?It's genius." He said smiling brightly.

"Yeah if you want her to impale you.Just sit her down and explain to her that you are the devil and you don't want to be tied down with a relationship." I said softly.

"You're right.I'm the bloody devil and I refuse to have her telling people that we're together and that I've gotten soft." He said standing up abruptly.

"Just say it gently.Please." I pleaded standing up with him.He nodded and pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you." He said smiling.

"You're welcome." I said smiling back.He gently kissed the top of my head before he started to disappear.

"Phoenix you should see this." Kenzie called from somewhere down the hall.I frowned and followed the sound of her voice.She was at the front door with Luca standing by her side.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking between the two of them.

"Just don't freak out." Kenzie said softly.I slowly nodded my head and she looked at Luca before pulling the door open.She stepped to the side and a girl I'd never seen before stepped inside.She was drop dead gorgeous.She looked about 5′10 and had long red hair.Her eyes were a beautiful mix of blue and green.She stood tall and it was clear she was confident.

"Who are you?" I asked gesturing for her to come in.She smiled at me as she stepped inside.Five other people walked in behind her.

"My name is Kim I'm the Alpha of moonshine pack.This is Jocelyn, Topaz, Charleyann, Pia, and Jesarae." She said smiling.

"Oh okay." I said looking around and waiting for somebody to elaborate.

"We're here because I had a dream about my mate and he was here." She said softly.I frowned as I thought about everybody that was in the house.

"There are a lot of people here but I'll do my best to help you find him." I promised giving her a small smile.

"That's okay I already know who he is." She said smiling.

"Oh well then who is he?" I asked cautisly.

"His name is-"

"Mate." A voice said huskily from behind me and cutting her off.I froze as I recognized the voice.Her smile grew and she ran past me.My wolf whimpered in my head as I slowly turned around.She jumped in his arms and captured his lips in a passionate kiss.He gently set her down and rested his forehead against her own as he kissed her back.They pulled away from each other and the girl smiled brightly at me while the boy looked down.

"This is my mate- Alexander Carson."