Chapter 32~Love

"Baby please wake up.I-we can't lose you." A voice said softly.I turned towards the voice and slowly opened my eyes.I heard the person gasp before he left the room screaming doctor and came back.I groaned and closed my eyes again.

"You can open your eyes we dimmed the lights." A man said.I slowly opened my eyes to see the doctor I threw standing in front of me.He handed me a glass of water and I drank it before handing it back.He filled it up again and gave it back to me.

"Thank you." I whispered as I handed it back.We sat in silence as he tried to make sure everything was okay.

"I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you." I whispered as he was getting ready to leave.

"No need to apologize, regina." He said turning to face me.

"Yes there is I should have never taken my anger out on you.You were just doing your job and I shouldn't have done that to you." I said shaking my head.

"Regina you aren't supposed to apologize to the help." He said frowning.

"I don't care about their rules I am sorry truly.Accept and deny by your own choice." I said softly.

"I accept." He said slightly bowing his head.

"Only if you want to." I said frowning.

"Regina I want to." He said reassuring me with a small smile.

"Thank you." I said smiling back.

"I'll go and tell everybody your awake but you are free to leave." He said as he walked back to the door.

"Thank you." I said nodding my head.He smiled again before leaving the room.I swung my feet over the side of the bed and climbed out before snapping my fingers and appearing in my room.I took a shower and changed out of the clothes I was in.I walked out of my room and down the stairs to see everybody getting ready to run somewhere.I frowned and slowly followed after them.I bit my lip to hold in giggles as they stopped in front of the room I was supposed to be in.They turned around at the same time and jumped as they saw me.They all ran and wrapped their arms around me hugging me tightly.

"I-I need to breathe." I pleaded as I gasped for air.I felt their grips loosen but nobody let go making me smile.

"Are you hungry?" Kenzie asked softly.

"Starving." I said just as my stomach grumbled.We laughed and walked to the kitchen.We ate in the dining room this time where we cracked jokes and teased each other as we ate.

"I'm sorry I took so long to find you-to save you." Mateo blurted out as he kept his eyes down.

"It's not your fault." I said shaking my head and frowning.I looked between him and Alex who both hadn't said a word.

"You guys I'm okay." I said softly.They both looked up at me and I could see the pain in their eyes making my heart clench.I looked at Kenzie and she nodded her head as if she got the message and took Luca's hand leading him out of the room with the Don and Moon goddess following closely behind them.I stood up and walked around to sit at the head of the table so I was between them and took their hands in mine.

"I'm right here nothing happened.I'm happy and I'm okay." I said looking between the two of them.Mateo looked at Alex and opened his mouth to say something.

"If one of you tell me I need to leave or that your leaving me I swear I'll scream." I said taking my hands from theirs.They looked at each other again and looked back at me.

"Phoenix you could've died." Mateo started off slowly.

"AND YOU DID DIE MATEO!" I screamed standing up.Him and Alex both stood up and took a step towards me making me take a step back.