Chapter 13~Hell

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.Hell was not how I expected it to be at all.Everything was all black and wasn't hot like I thought it was going to be.It looked more like a really long hallway than anything.There were doors with names on them and you could hear screams and the sound of pleading coming from inside of them.I groaned as I realized they were in alphabetical order.I strapped the knives to my ankles and strapped the knife to my back.I walked in the direction of the C's as I took everything in.

"You are not dead." A female voice called from behind me.I stopped walking and turned towards the voice.The girl stepped forward and slowly looked me up and down.She had platinum blond hair and was wearing black leather pants, a white crop top, a leather jacket, and a pair of black high heeled boots.All in all she was alluring.

"Phoenix Smith as I live and breathe-kind of." She said smirking.

"Um-" I stopped myself as I realized I actually had nothing to say.

"You would be a lovely addition to my toys." She said holding her palm out.A sword appeared in her hand and I grabbed my mine.

"Who are you?" I asked as she let her eyes linger over my breast.She slowly looked up in my eyes and smirked.She changed her appearance so she looked exactly like me.

"The Devil but you can call me Hades." She said watching me for a reaction.

"Then why do you look like me?" I asked keeping my face passive.She smiled at my none reaction and we started to circle each other.

"It's a cool little power I like to show off." She said before changing her appearance again.This time she was a boy and he was attractive to say the least-she had beautiful but cold blue eyes and stood at 6′4.

"That's your real face, isn't it?" I asked calmly.He smirked and nodded his head.

"You're here for Carson I'm assuming." He said trying to slice me with his sword.I moved out of the way just as it was about to come in contact with my skin and nodded my head in answer before I slashed at him but he blocked it with his sword.We continued to go at each other and I rolled my eyes and stepped away from him.

"We aren't getting anywhere with this." I said as he looked at me confused.He rolled his eyes and swiped at me again.I dodged it and swiped at him.The sword cut his arm and he growled as he looked up at me.

"No more playing, huh?" I asked softly as I started to back away from him.

"Ladies." He called out in a sing-song voice.I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion until I heard giggling from behind me.I could hear multiple footsteps behind me and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I'd run." Hades said stepping to the side.I watched him cautiously as I started to walk past him.He stepped forward and cut the sword through the air.I dropped and grabbed one of the daggers from around my ankles before throwing it at him and hitting him directly between his eyes.His eyes crossed as he looked up at where the knife was and growled at me again as he started to pull the knife out.I jumped up on my feet and ran.

'Michael Carson.' I read on one of the doors.I took the name tag off and ran a few doors back the way I came and switched it with a random name before running back to Michael's room and putting the new name tag in.I took a deep breath praying I just bought myself some time as I opened the door.The door started to close behind me and I slipped a dagger into the crack so it wouldn't lock.I stepped further into the room and frowned as I took it in.The room was dark but it was easy to see a few things like how the room was more of an inside of a house.It looked like the inside of a fancy cabin.I started to hear voices and I quietly walked towards them.One of the figures looked like the Don and as I walked around them I realized he was the Don but a younger version.Michael was holding a gun to some women's head and there were two little boys that looked like younger versions of Alex and Aiden sitting on the ground.I opened my mouth to stop him but he pulled the trigger over and over again.I watched as a smirk made its way to his face but he wiped it off as he looked back at the Don.The little boys started to cry and tried to go towards the body but Michael stopped them.The Don told me about this but I didn't want to believe it.The Don's lips started to move but I couldn't hear him.Michael responded and it seemed to be the wrong answer because the Don's face turned angry.Before anything else could happen The Don and the other figure started to disappear and the room started to change.Michael stood in the middle of the room and his eyes looked lifeless.