Chapter 25~Tears

Hello all I'd recommend listening to 'Say Something' By A Great Big World as you read(You might have to listen to it on a loop).

"Phoenix wake up." A voice said before the person nudged me.I groaned and turned towards the voice.I slowly opened my eyes to see Kenzie standing over me.

"What?" I asked sitting up.

"We're here." She said backing up so I could climb out of the bed.I sat up and pulled my sneakers on before following her out of the room.

"Where is everybody?" I asked softly.

"Waiting in the cars." She said pointing to the two black SUVs that were waiting for us.We walked up to the second one and the chauffeur opened the door for us.Noah and Liam were sitting in the back while Luca was sitting in the middle.Kenzie slide in next to him and I sat besides her.Alex, Mateo, and the Don weren't there so I knew they were in the other car.As soon as the chauffeur sat back down the first car pulled off and we followed closely behind them.

"Wow." Kenzie mumbled as we pulled up to a mansion.The one we were at was big but this one made it look like a two story house.There was a huge double black gate and we didn't even come to a complete stop before it opened.We drove up a small hill and when we got to the top I gasped softly.The mansion was all white and had a white fountain in front of it.The cars parked and we climbed out.

"Mateo." I said as he stepped out of the car.He ignored me and walked inside.The Don gave me a sad smile before going in the building after him.I bit back tears as I watched him disappear into the house.

"Come on." Kenzie said taking my hand and leading me inside.

"Where are we going?" I asked as she walked in random directions.I knew Luca was mindlinking her directions because of how close behind us he was and the fact that she'd never been here before.She stopped in front of a door and pushed it open to reveal a movie theater.I whistled lowly as I took it in.It looked like any other theater but instead of seats there were beds.She grabbed my hand again and lead me to the top row before leading me to the middle seats.I sat on the left while she sat in the middle and Luca sat on the right of her.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked looking between me and Kenzie.

"Titanic." She said with a grin.I groaned inwardly and mentally rolled my eyes.

"Titanic." He called out.The screen lit up and the beginning part of the movie started to play.

"Cool." Kenie giggled.Luca smiled at her and she smiled back before taking his hand in her own.The movie got to the part with the ship breaking in half and I sighed before standing up and leaving the room.I walked back the way Kenzie brought me and sat on the marble steps.I slowly ran a hand through my hair and I released a slow breath.I looked up as I heard footsteps walking towards me to see Alex.

"Hey." He said giving me a small smile.

"Hey." I said smiling back.He sat down besides me and took my hand in his.I stood up and lead him out the front door and around the mansion.

"Where are we going?" He asked just as we made it to the backyard.

"To teach you control." I said facing him.

"No." He said shaking his head.

"Alex." I said softly.

"No Phoenix what if I hurt you?" He asked taking his hand from mine.

"I'll kick your ass." I said shrugging.He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"No Phoenix." He said again.