Chapter 10~Life With Both

I groaned as I turned my head and looked at a clock to see it said 3 in the morning.I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I got the sudden urge to pee and climbed out of bed.I waddled tiredly into the bathroom and sat down awkwardly before peeing.I slowly stood up and stared at my reflection to see I didn't look much different than I usually did.I chuckled as my reflection looked pregnant and froze as I realized I was pregnant.A scream escaped my lips as I looked down at my stomach.

"PHOENIX!" Two voices yelled.I looked between my stomach and my reflection in the mirror.The bathroom door bust open but I couldn't take my eyes off of my stomach.

"What's wrong?" Mateo asked grabbing my arm.Tingles went through them and I felt myself calm down a little but I couldn't take my eyes off of my stomach.

"Phoenix." Alex called out softly as he grabbed my hand.I calmed down completely as I slowly looked up at both boys teary eyed.I couldn't figure out what was going on I knew the moon goddess was powerful but why three choices Mateo, Alex, and now both.

"I'm pregnant." I cried as tears started to run down my cheeks.Alex and Mateo looked at each other before looking back at me and laughing.I sobbed harder as I realized they were laughing at me.

"Baby stop crying." Mateo said softly.

"I-I can't help it they just won't stop." I sobbed as I looked between the two of them.They both sighed deeply and wrapped their arms around me.

"Stop crying." Alex said squeezing me tightly.The tears slowed down until I was just sniffling.

"I'm sorry I woke you guys up." I mumbled.They both smiled as they pulled away.

"It's okay." They said together.I looked between the two of them and bit my lip.

"Are you guys okay with this?" I asked gesturing towards the three of us.They both frowned in confusion and looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Yeah Phoenix." Alex said softly.

"Where's Kenzie and Noah?" I asked as we started to walk out of the bathroom.

"Probably in their homes sleeping with their mates." Mateo said scrunching his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Are you sure your okay with me choosing both of you?" I asked leaving the room and walking towards the kitchen.I could hear the boys following after me and I knew they were trying to figure out why I was being different.

"Phoenix we're best friends and we both get you as our mate of course we're happy." Mateo said as he watched me pull out ice cream.Alex nodded his head in agreement as he grabbed crackers out of one of the cabinets and handed it to me.

"But Noah's your best friend." I said as struggled to sit on the island stool.Mateo walked up behind me and picked me up before putting me in the chair.

"Their both my best friends baby you know this." Alex said sitting across from me.

"Are we in Italy or America?" I asked moaning happily as I ate the crackers and Ice Cream.

"Italy baby I think it'd be difficult to run the Italian mafia from America,no?" Mateo joked running a hand through his hair.

"But Alex what about the pack?" I asked looking at Alex.

"I turned the power over to Noah and Liam.We run the packs here." Alex said frowning.

"Was it hard?" I asked softly.

"No Phoenix it wasn't and I'd do it again" He said giving me a small smile.

"So who got me knocked up?" I asked bluntly.They both froze as they looked at me.They slowly turned their heads to look at each other as if trying to figure out if they heard the same thing and then looked back at me.