Chapter 27~Suffer

I woke up still in Mateo's room and walked into his bathroom before taking a shower.I walked back into his closet and grabbed one of his leather jackets.I snapped my finger and popped up in my room.I grabbed a crop top and jeans before throwing the jacket on.I left the room and walked into the kitchen where everybody was sitting at.Their heads turned towards me but nobody said anything.

"Luca did you find anything out about the russians?" I asked softly.Luca shook his head and ran a hand through his hair.

"He won't talk." Luca admitted.I nodded my head and smirked.

"Where is he?" I asked taking a deep breath.Luca looked around the room as if waiting for somebody to say something and when nobody did he walked out leaving me to follow behind him.The others were also following us but they didn't say a word.Luca unlocked the door and gestured for me to go in.I nodded my head and closed the door behind me.My jaw clenched and I took a deep breath as I walked towards him.He slightly picked his head up to look at me.

"More torture?" He asked smirking.

"So you do speak english?" I asked studying his face.His lip was busted and he had bruises all over his face.His shirt was ripped in half and you could see the bruises on his body too.He nodded his head and slowly looked me up and down.

"You killed him." I said softly.He slowly looked up in my eyes and shrugged like he didn't care.I could feel my blood start to boil with anger as I looked at him.I looked up at the window behind his head knowing full well everybody was on the opposite side of it watching me.

'Blaze.' I mumbled letting her take control.

~Blaze's POV~

I smirked as I studied the guy before me.

"So you killed my mate?" I asked slowly walking around him.

"We covered this, no?" He asked as I stopped walking around him.My eyes landed on a small table by the window and I walked up to it before picking up a small knife.I looked up at the window and winked.I pressed the blade against my finger and started to spin it before turning back towards the prisoner.I walked up to him and leaned against the wall in front of him.I snapped my fingers and little cuts started to appear on his body.

"You can tell me what I need to know or I can kill you and bring you back to life-repeatedly.The choice is yours." I said as he started to whimper in pain.

"Go to hell whore." He growled clenching his jaw.

"I've already been." I said before I snapped my fingers.He started gasping for air and I tilted my head as I watched him choke on his blood.I snapped my fingers again and he stopped choking.He kept his eyes on me as he tilted his head and spit the blood out of his mouth.He chuckled as he turned his head back to face me.

"You killed my mate." I repeated snapping my fingers again.His eyes widened and he looked down at his chest as he tried to pull against the restraints.

"That feeling you have in your chest." I whispered as I squatted in front of him so we were face to face.

"That's all I've been feeling.It doesn't go away it's always there.I can't eat because I can't stomach anything.I don't sleep because every single time I close my eyes all I see is Mateo dying over and over again" I said as his eyes started to water.

"I'm sorry." He said softly.

"Sorry?Is he going to come back because you suddenly feel sorry?Are you sorry you killed him or sorry that you're suffering for it?" I asked trying to swallow my anger.

"Tell me what I need to know." I said calmly.He nodded his head and I looked up at the window with a smirk.

~Phoenix's POV~