Chapter 18~Fine

I woke up the next morning and smiled a little at the fact that everybody was still here.They were watching TV and it seemed like they hadn't noticed I was awake yet.

"Should we wake her?" Kenzie asked softly as she turned her head to look at me.I closed my eyes again and pretended to still be asleep.

"No." Mateo said simply.

"What are we supposed to do about what happened last night?" The moon goddess asked.

"We leave it alone until she's ready to talk to us.Trying to force it out of her is going to get us nowhere." Mateo said softly.

"We just need to make sure she knows she has us." Alex added.The other murmured in agreement before the room got silent.I yawned and slowly opened my eyes.

"Goodmorning." They said in union.

"Goodmorning." I said giving them a small smile.They continued to stare at me and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you okay?" Kenzie blurted out.I shifted in the bed and slowly sat up so I was leaning against the headboard.

"I'm fine but I am a little hungry." I said before climbing out of the bed and walking into the bathroom.I took a shower and brushed my teeth before stepping into the empty room and getting dressed.I walked out of the room and into the dining room where they were all waiting for me.The food had already been set up and they were all deep in conversation.As soon as they noticed me they stopped talking making me roll my eyes.I walked down the stairs and took a random seat the table which just happened to be away from everybody else.The Don clapped and the maids unfolded the napkins and rested them in our laps before leaving the room.We ate in silence and I kept my head down as I ate but I could still feel everybody's eyes on me.

"I said I'm fine." I said looking up at them.They were already looking at me and frowned at the same time as if they had planned it.When nobody responded I sighed before standing to leave the room.

"No Phoenix you aren't." Kenzie blurted as I was about to leave.I took a deep breath and slowly turned to face them.Everybody looked at Kenzie wide eyed but she kept her eyes on me.

"Kenzie I'm fine." I said slowly.

"Phoenix you woke up screaming last night." Kenzie scoffed.

"I had a nightmare sue me." I said turning to leave the room.

"You think I didn't see the blood?" She asked making me freeze.

"What blood?" Mateo and Alex asked at the same time.

"Whatever happened in her dream affected her in real life too." Kenzie said.I heard the chairs scrape and released a slow breath to calm myself down as I turned to face them again.

"She doesn't have a mate to calm her down be careful." The moon goddess said low enough that I barely heard her.Kenzie turned to look at the Don and whispered something he nodded his head before walking past me and leaving the others to follow him.I watched them curiously and slowly followed behind them.They stopped in front of a door and turned to look at me as if to make sure I was really there.The Don opened the door and we all stepped into the room.He closed the door before locking it and flicked the lights on.The room was all black and had a boxing ring in the middle.I frowned as everything started to click.

"No." I said shaking my head and turning to leave the room.The Don shook his head as him and Luca guarded the door.

"Phoenix." Kenzie said as she climbed into the ring.I turned to look at Alex and Mateo and shook my head.

"You can't be serious." I said looking between the two of them.

"Phoenix you won't talk to us and the closest thing we have to helping you is getting you in that ring to fight the anger away." Alex said softly.