Chapter 24~Forgive

~Phoenix's POV~

I groaned and grabbed my head as I sat up.

"How are you?" The moon goddess asked.I opened my eyes to see her standing in front of me.

"It feels like my head got jumped on by an elephant." I admitted as I looked around.We were in the plane but it looked like we were in a back room.She nodded her head and gently touched my forehead making the headache go away.

"Better?" She asked making me nod.

"That storm it wasn't me." I said remembering what happened before I passed out.

"It was me.I knew you were about to make your choice." She said softly.

"So both of them are my mates?" I asked chewing my bottom lip.

"Yes they just need to mark you, because you have two mates you don't need a Luna ceremony but you can have one if you want to." She said giving me a small smile.I nodded my head in understanding and she left the room.Alex stepped in and smiled at me.

"Are you okay?" We asked at the same time.I giggled and smiled at him.

"Yeah are you?" I asked softly.

"Yeah." He said smiling and taking my hand in his.

"I love you Alex you know that right?" I asked biting my lip nervously.He took my face in his hands and softly kissed my lips.Tingles erupted through my body and I sighed contently.He kissed down my cheek to my neck and pulled his canines out before biting my neck.I moaned softly as he retracted them.I shivered as he licked the mark and pulled away from me.

"I love you Phoenix." He whispered leaning his forehead against mine.I smiled and pecked his lip.

"I love you too." I said softly.He took my hand and led me out of the room to the main part of the plane where everybody else was at.The plane looked beautiful- it was a golden color with cream seats and blue throw pillows on the white couches.One of the couches were on the right side of the plane and the Don was laying on it with his arm resting over his eyes.Liam and Noah were sitting closer to the front on a smaller couch opposite of the long one.Luca and Kenzie were sitting on the regular seats besides each other holding hands.There were seats directly in front of them that looked like they turned around.Kenzie turned to face me as if she sensed me and pulled me into her arms.

"I've missed you." She whispered hugging me tighter.

"Same here." I said smiling.She pulled away from me with a smile on her face and sat me across from her and Luca.I bit my lip nervously as I turned and looked around for Mateo.

"He's at the front with the pilot." Luca said smirking.I blushed as I turned to face them again.

"You sure didn't waste any time." Kenzie said gesturing towards the mark Alex had given me as Alex sat besides me.I playfully rolled my eyes at her and grabbed Alex's arm before leading him to where Noah was sitting with Liam.

"Hey." I said as we sat down.Noah looked between the two of us suspiciously before leaving his eyes on me.

"Hey." He responded nonchalantly.

"Are you still leaving the pack?" I asked bluntly.Liam looked at him curiously as if he wanted the answer to that question too.Noah sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair.

"Yes Nix." Noah said softly.

"You can't leave Noni.Please don't leave." I pleaded trying to keep my tears at bay.

"Nix-"

"No Noah it's not fair you can't hold it against him when he could barley control himself.I'm not dead Noah I'm right here." I said cutting him off.

"BUT YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" He screamed making me freeze.

"Phoenix I can't lose you not again." He said as his voice cracked.

"But you'll lose me if you leave." I said before standing and going back into the room I had woken up in.The walls of the room were a creme color and had a king size bed in the middle of it.There was a door opposite of the one I had just walked through and I knew it lead to a bathroom.I kicked my sneakers off and climbed into the bed before I buried myself under the blankets.

"There's a TV." The Don said from the doorway.He clapped his hands twice and the lights dimmed before a TV screen came from the ground up.He walked up to me and touched the headrest revealing a secret compartment.He pulled a remote out and handed it to me with a small smile.

"I'm sorry if I woke you." I said taking it from his hands..

"I wasn't asleep piccolo." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh." I whispered biting my lip.

"Your brother loves you and in the end he will choose you, no?" The Don said smiling reassuringly at me.

"I guess." I said softly.

"This isn't about you.You want him to forgive Alex." He said smiling knowingly at me.

"Yeah." I said slowly nodding my head.

"I think if he learned to control and the risk of him killing you lowered he could be forgiven." He said softly.

"If Noah doesn't forgive him I'm scared he'll never forgive himself.I can see it in his eyes-he's scared too." I admitted.

"They all are.They almost lost you and this is the third time, no?" He said knowingly.

"I guess I tend to play with death a lot." I said sheepishly.

"Everything will be okay in the end." The Don said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you." I said smiling back.He nodded his head and softly kissed the top of my forehead before leaving the room.My eye lids grew heavy with sleep and I succumed to the feeling.