Chapter 14~Hell Has No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

~Third Person's POV~

Phoenix sat up with a start and looked around the empty room.

"Hades we had a deal." Phoenix growled.

"Listen." He said popping up on the bed next to Phoenix.

"To what?" Phoenix asked getting out of the bed.

"To me not caring." He said smiling.Phoenix slowly turned to face him and frowned.

"You realize you need me not the other way around?" She said ignoring his sad sad attempt to be sassy.

"Baby we need each other.Or have you forgotten about making it official that you want neither of the boys?" Hades asked laying down and staring at the ceiling.

"How do you know about that?" She asked.

"Why else would you go to hell to get Michael Carson?" He asked giving her a duh face.

"Where is he?" She asked softly.

"Unfortunately for you I cannot bring him back." Hades said smirking.

"Your side of the deal was to help me." Phoenix growled as she slowly walked up to him.

"And help you I shall." Hades said climbing out of the bed.

"ALL I NEEDED WAS MICHAEL!HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO HELP ME IF I DON'T HAVE HIM?" Phoenix screamed.She stepped away from Hades and ran a hand through her hair.

"Do you think witches could take down the Devil?" Hades asked with a smirk.Phoenix slowly looked up at him and bit her lip nervously.

"That's how you'll help me?" Phoenix asked softly.Hades nodded and walked up to Phoenix.

"Now where is everybody?" He asked showing off his pearly whites.Phoenix turned and walked out of the room with Hades hot on her tail.

"Don't bring it up in front of them please." Phoenix whispered to Hades.

"Love are you embarrassed by me?" Hades teased.Phoenix rolled her eyes and knocked on the Don's office door.

"Come in." The Don growled from the other end of the door.Phoenix opened the door and stepped in with Hades close behind her.She elbowed him in his stomach and moved to the side.

"Where is everybody?" Phoenix asked catching the Don's attention.The Don looked up and smiled at Phoenix before walking up to her and hugging her.Phoenix smiled and hugged him back.

"I'll have somebody get them now, si?" He said walking back to the desk and calling one of the landlines.A couple of seconds later Phoenix was being bombarded with hugs and questions.

"You guys I was gone for like an hour." Phoenix said giggling as they pulled away from each other.

"No Phoenix it's been three months." Kenzie said teary eyed.She slowly looked over at Hades and he nodded.

"Time goes slow in hell love." Hades said stepping out of the shadows.

"That's the devil?" Kenzie asked slowly.

"You have no idea." Phoenix said rolling her eyes.

"You wound me." Hades teased.

"Where's Michael?" The moon goddess asked speaking up.

"He couldn't make it so I'm here to help instead." Hades said leaning against the wall.

"Phoenix what did you do?" The moon goddess asked quietly.