Chapter 25- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

"Let's all take a deep breath," Taehyung said in his signature deep voice.

Currently, Yeonjun, the Bighit Boy's and the girl were sitting in a large circle inside the Bighit Boy's lounging room.

They just got done cleaning up the Castle, and by cleaning up, I mean getting rid of all the dead or unconscious bodies of the robbers. The unconscious ones were put into jail immediately.

They ended up finding the King and Queen, Taehyun, and most of the other servants in the other half of the building. Most of the people in the Castle survived, but unfortunately not everyone made it.

When that was over, the Bighit Boy's decided to have the highly anticipated talk.

Now let's zone back to the present.

Yeonjun was aggressively hugging a pillow that he found in the room. He really needed something soft at the moment, so he grabbed a pillow

He eyed Soobin and Hueningkai, who was sitting beside the girl that Yeonjun still doesn't know the name of. Soobin and Hueningkai were holding a massive bread plushie.

They offered the black haired girl the plushie, and the girl ecstatically took it. She hugged it tightly, her small frame cutely wrapping around the bread plushie. Soobin and Hueningkai smiled at the adorable sight. They started to talk about some unknown topic, while smiling and giggling.

Yeonjun sighed. He tried his best not to be bitter and salty, but he couldn't help it.

Why can't I have a friend that I can laugh with? Why can't I get along with someone that easily?

Their lives must be so happy and joyous, but then there is me.

All alone.

Yeonjun forced himself to focus on the important talk. Tea was being spilled and Yeonjun didn't want to miss a single drop.

"I honestly don't know where to start," Namjoon said with a shaky voice. He looked so broken at the moment, unlike any other time Yeonjun has seen him. He was always the positive leader, but now his facade has cracked.

He was no longer the composed and uptight Namjoon. This was a new and different side of Namjoon.

"How about I tell the story," Yoongi said.

"Sure, go ahead Yoonie," Hoseok said with a smile.

Yoongi smiled back at him. He cleared his throat and started speaking in his narrator tone.

"This is the story behind Bighit Boy's and its members," he said dramatically.

•<><><><><><><>•

"All six of us were childhood friends. We had one more friend in our group. His name was Seokjin, but we called him Jin. We all grew up and lived in the castle for years. We played games together, did the chores together, and ate food together. We sometimes fought, but that is expected from best friends, anyone would know that."

Welp, I wouldn't know, I never had any real friends, Yeonjun thought (Hold on, let me just 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧).

"The people in the castle knew us as the forever friend group. Everyone thought that all seven of us would be friends till the day we die. We grew older and started having romantic feelings for each other. In our teens, Yoonseok, Taekook and Namjin was formed. Jimin was the single man in our friend group, but he didn't mind, or so we thought. Jimin, take it from here," Yoongi said.