33: The Age Line

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Headmaster... Im begging you. She needed to know the truth or else she might do some careless things! You know what else she can do! Besides, you do not tell me a thing!"

"Severus, you need to trust me... For now, you should keep an eye on the girl... She can remember her memories anytime and it won't be good... Base on what you have read on her diary, it means her memories are slowly coming back... Oh, and dont worry about her magic... I told Moody to scout her..."

"What if she loathed me after all this years?" Dumbledore look up, startled. The old man is surprised to hear the bitter man's voice full of remorse and sorrows. It's been years since he have seen Severus Snape being thorn apart, ever since the day that Lily Potter died.

Albus face smoothen. "Do you really think that way Severus? It's only you who can identify Y/N. If I recall correctly, it's only you that can read through her in and out."

***

Y/N POV:

“I’m still with the plan. The only trouble was, I don’t intend to drink the aging potion…” The twins shoot their both eyes at me.

What?” Well, they already took a sip of the potion and they are just waiting for me to take a sip too. I shrugged at them and chuckled.

Fred sigh and scratch his hair. “Darn it fine. We’ll do it this morning. Alright? No one’s gonna back out or they’re gonna run naked on the corridors!”

“Yes! Dumbledore thought we couldn’t outsmart him? Ha!” I couldn’t help but to laugh at them. Of course I wanted the potion to work but I guess Professor Dumbledore already took care of everything so that no one with the age of sixteen or below could enter.

“Just a second Y/N… If you’re not drinking then we wouldn’t split the galleons in four! Of course Lee Jordan is the other one– “

Tsk. Don’t worry. I do not have it in mind.” I pouted my lips at them.

“Okay okay. Don’t need to be mad! So, why the hell are we still standing here? Let’s go!” with that, they hook their arms around my neck and dragged me towards the great hall.

When we arrive, we see a lot of students circling around the goblet. “Morning Mione!” I shouted at Hermione and she went to hug me really tight.

“Morning Y/N. I see that you're still with them, what are you guys planning to do?” I just wink at Hermione as I join Fred, George and Lee Jordan who’s boasting at the other students.

“Ready?” Fred said, quivering with excitement. “C’mon, then — I’ll go first —”

The twins head first, I smiled at them and I am about to clap my hands when the twins got hurled out of the line. I wince as I watch them groaning in pain as their butt landed on the floor and them gaining long white beards.

The hall burst into laughter. “Y/N. Come on! Go!” George shouted, laughing at their craziness... Oh bugger. I almost forgot.

My hands went to my pocket to grab the little parchment with my name on it. Shite… My hands are shaking. “Go on Y/N! You promised or you'll gonna run naked on the hallway!” and with that, I decided to ignore all of the students at the hall and look at the trio.

Hermione is looking at me worriedly while the two just nodded their head proudly at me. I muster up all of the courage I have and walk inside the age line. Everyone went still, waiting for the next unforeseen event.