29: Hogsmeade

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Albus, what do you think you're doing?! We didn't even know that girl you just brought here!"

"Hush down now Abe. I clearly know the girl... You'll like her. Remember what we talked about? Yes?" Dumbledore look at his younger brother seriously.

"Whatever. I do not even remember how you're my brother." Abeforth glared at his brother before he left the pub he owned.

L/N awkwardly glances on her Headmaster who just smiled at her. She feel horrible right now. Albus brother obviously doesn't want her existence around.

"Don't worry Y/N... He's soft inside. Trust me... For now... We must fix your room and make this place alittle comfy." The old man wink at the girl and started to do his magic.

L/N watch him in awe when the room she just observed earlier is a room full of filth, turned into something embracing.

"You like it? Well, I do hope you do... I am sincerely apologizing Y/N... But I know you understand that I have many responsibilities in the school... Also, this term will be very busy as the other school will join us. Ever heard of the Tri-Wizard tournament?" The old man put a hand on his aching back as he stared down at the girl beside him.

"A little... Wait. Is it okay to tell me that professor?"

"It is if you promised not to tell a word... I'm off now Y/N. You'll enjoy. I assured you. Oh and also, my brother doesn't want any news of him will go outside. He's really private." With last one wink, Dumbledore is gone.

L/N sigh heavily and put her baggage beside the not-so-cosy bed.

***********

L/N is sleeping comfortably on the bed when a knock on the door jolted her awake.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" Abeforth silently said.

"No no..." L/N forced a smile as she secretly arrange her deranged hair.

"Well.. Uhm.. Dinner is ready... Would you like something else? We serve almost everything here."

L/N thought for a moment... She is still not in her age to drink any beer but butter beer will be okay... Right?

"Butter Beer is it? Yes?" Her eyes widen and her head nodded slowly.

"How did you—..."

Abeforth went down to fetch the food he just made for them while the girl sit at one of the comfortable sofa that Albus has managed to make presentable atleast.

L/N stomach growl in hunger as her eyes stares at the food on the table.

"Wow." The girl silently muttered as  Abeforth finally claimed the sofa infront of her.

"So is it Y/N L/N?" He asked and shove a spoonful of peas in his mouth.

The girl nodded and decided to dig in too.

"Do you trust my brother?" She stopped her hands midway and she lifted her gaze to meet his.

"Yes. But why?" Y/N kindly ask. Abeforth started chuckling. He shook his head and motion her to continue to eat.

While she ate her dessert first, her eyes wander around. L/N noticed a big frame on the wall above the fireplace, a very young girl looking at them amusingly.

"Who is she?"

"Oh... Yeah. I'm not wrong then. Albus is still Albus I suppose..." The girl couldn't understand him. What is he talking about?