34: Letter of Smith

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Ronald, can't you just make up with Harry? Do you really think he put his name in that goblet?"

"Why do you even care Y/N? Sod off will you?" Without any cautions, L/N charge herself at the ginger and grab him on his uniform.

"Don't be ridiculous. What are you? A little girl?" She push him off her and walk away. Weasley threw daggers on her back.

The girl crash her teeth into each other, grinding it together. She walk towards the dungeon for their Potion Class after her 'unwanted conversation' with Ronald Weasley. She have seen the ginger on the hallway after leaving the Great Hall. But then, L/N did not expect to get into a quarrel with the red head. So after all of the dispute, she wanted to see her Potion Master, whom infact become so calm with her in the past few days after the 'talk' they had. 

Her tracks halted when she noticed Dumbledore is watching her from a far.

"Y/N."

"Professor Dumbledore..." L/N feel herself cooling down from the heated argument earlier as she smile softly at him.

"If you don't mind, care to have a walk with me?"

L/N kept silent as they walk through the corridors, her hands becoming sweaty and her ears are beating loudly from her nervousness.

"I heard from Professor Moody Y/N... I'm impressed that you are finally getting a hold of your magic... To be frank when I heard of the incident that happened in the past year, I am not surprised as if I am expecting of it. Further more, I think I owe you a little information... don't I?"

L/N just nodded as she listen to Dumbledore. Yes, she enjoyed harnessing her unique magic. She is very surprised to have that kind of magic which from Moody's word is called, 'Magic Resistance'. According to Mad Eye, it's a rare condition in the wizarding world and only few have this kind of unique power if they have enough will power to do so but in L/N state, it's different. She can withstand any sort of magic if she have a proper exercise on it and if she keep on continuing her private lessons from her D.A.D.A Professor.

"Regarding Agrona and Caldwell Astor... They're indeed a very great threat to your well being Y/N... After they got caught, I manage to ask F/N and M/N to take care of you as they're incapable to bore an offspring... They agreed and take you in as their real child... But then, your biological parents escaped from Azkaban, along with Sirius Black and we need to be extra careful. You shouldn't be involve with them. Remember it Y/N."

The girl gulped and felt her chest ache. She still couldn't digest the fact that her biological parents are death eaters. It's disgusting. A shame. Her stomach twisted from disgust.

"You have a class to attend to if I'm not wrong? I shall be doing my duties now then... Have a great day Y/N..."

***

L/N brows furrowed at the scene after her eyes, everyone are making fun of her friends. She glared at Malfoy to where she concluded that he's the one who started all of the happenings.

The Slytherin girl can hear Ronald shrieks. "Malfoy got Hermione! Look!" Y/N rushed towards her friend once she take a look at Granger who's front teeth grew in an awful state.

She stopped her tracks as her fist balled at her side when she hear Snape's comment about the matter.

Snape look at Granger coldly, "I see no difference." Hermione run away from the scene as everyone entered the classroom by Snape's order.