31: Quidditch World Cup

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Where is she?! Tell me Snape that you found her! Tell me!" The cloaked man remained silent, his head low and his face looks really distressed.

"M/N... Calm down. We'll find her... For now, you should take a rest. Are we clear?" Dumbledore look thoroughly in M/N eyes before nodding to F/N.

"I'm begging you Albus... Please... I can provide you with anything!" before she can plead for more, her husband dragged her outside the headmaster's office.

Severus let out a very heavy sigh as his obsidian black eyes darted at the old man.

"What?"

"I-I couldn't find her... Tell me Albus... I know you know where she is."

"Severus. I, myself, doesn't have any clue where the girl went. We are aware of the fact that I, the headmaster is the only person allowed to apparate and disapparate on Hogwarts except-"

"the house elf." "elfs."

They both said in sync and Dumbledore's eyes glittered in enthusiasm.

Both man look at each other with wide eyes. "I'll be back headmaster."

*************

A day had passed and they still have no idea where the Slytherin girl went.

But the persistent Potion Master already have the pieces from the puzzle, still, the pieces are strange... it doesn't fit the puzzle at all.

"Severus... it's Quidditch World Cup today... probably, the match had ended earlier..." Snape rolled his eyes, not giving any care at all.

" - and Molly told me that her children and Arthur are there with Harry and Miss Granger."

"So? What do you want me to do Albus? Go there and bet my life for the team I desired and completely forget about the girl?" Snape snarled.

"I don't mean that Severus. Cool down. Give yourself some air. You wouldn't find her if you keep on snapping at everyone. Do you think she'll like it-"

An owl shut Dumbledore completely as it flew around the room and drop a piece of paper on his hand.

'Y/N Astor is safe old man. Mosmorde.'

Dumbledore only stared at the paper which made Snape stand erect from his seat.

"What is it?" Being the impatient man he is, he snatched the paper from Dumbledore's hand, his brows wrinkled and his fist wobble in anger.

"I'll go."

"No. You can't Severus. It's not the time... yet..."

"Then tell me what you want me to do! Oh! Don't tell me to calm myself down and wait because if something happens to her-to her! I don't know what to do anymore." Snape monotone voice echoed around the room, his black eyes is bulging out from his eye socket and spits hanging on the side of his mouth.

********

Harry, Ron and Hermione are walking on the forest, farther away from the chaos.

They're talking about those poor muggles that got levitated by those masked wizard.

"I mean, how do they expect to get away with it? Do you think they've been drinking or are they just -" but Granger halted and quickly look over her shoulder, along with Potter and Weasley.