10: Diary

Y/N POV:

"Sir, why does the 5th and 6th years lesson is on my exams?" My brow immediately arched as I put the papers down on the table.

"Shut it or leave it Miss L/N. Think how I've given you a second chance!" He snapped and glared at my direction. I noticed that he got a healthy dark circles under his eyes... Too busy about the stone huh?

Anyway what do I expect? The man is born being unfair. I wonder how pain in the arse he have been with his parents.

Now, I can't seem to focus on this second-chance-test because I am worried about Hermione, Harry and Ron.

If Snape is trying to steal the stone then why is he still here?

I heard the git cleared his throat and head towards the door. "L/N, don't even think of doing something that will make me fail you. If you did so, I'll know." with that, he exited the door.

I let out some exasperated sigh as I decided to answer the questions on the paper.

*************

I think it's been already 2 hours and Snape is not yet back.

Did something already happened? Oh no. After finishing the exams...I made sure that it's tuck on one of his book on his table.

But something caught my eye on the book. It look like an ordinary black book with no particular design... Perhaps, his diary?

I chuckled and started to browse the pages when suddenly, a hand tightly gripped my wrist.

"Merlin!" I gasped and look at Snape surprisingly. I didn't notice that he's already here. What if there's some creepy creatures down here?!

"What on hell?!" I grumbled and yanked my wrist away from him. My wrist hurts and I rub it gently. Ouch.

What surprise me is that Snape is looking at me like he wanted me dead. "What did you do?" His voice is very low like a growl of a lion who's running for its prey.

"P—Professor I—"

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I jump slightly on my position and looked on the ground immediately.

Why do I keep on messing with Snape? Why does he look scary? This is the first time he looked at me with that look.

I can't even bear to look back on his intimidating black eyes. Merlin please... Just please...

He leaned in very closely and once again I can feel his breath on my face.

I can feel his slender fingers clutch on my Slytherin robe, making me gasp silently.

Then he yanked it forward, making me lose my balance and smash my lips against his.

What? That is absurd

My eyes opened wide and my brain cells cannot seem to process what is happening and I can't move my body away from him. My heart is crazily beating on my chest that I think it will going to burst.

I did not know that a man who look like he has no life outside is able to have a lips that's so kissable... I—I don't want to be separated from it.

Oh my god this is so wrong! My hands immediately pushed his chest.

I can still taste his lips from mine a—and M—My first kiss! Oh no, im literally screwed! Arghhh!

"I—I Professor... I am done taking my exams and we should forget about it."

AUTHOR'S POV: