14: Scenario

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Severus. Thank you for coming... How's the Mandrake Restorative Draught?" The headmaster ask while eating a lemon drop he always fancies.

"They're doing well... I am sure there's more to ask?" Snape simply said but slightly irritated.

There have been an attacks on several students, plus Argus Filch is dramatically crying for his petrified cat Mrs. Norris so Dumbledore put up with all of the shits and ask his Professors and Madam Pomfrey for favor.

But the attacks aren't the only rumors nowadays. Everyone noticed that Snape irritation is very unusual in the past few weeks.

He became more sensitive and whenever a student breathes, he will be sending daggers/glares right away. Specially to the Hogwarts Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher, Gilderoy Lockhart.

Of course, the brilliant headmaster noticed it too. Infact, it's one the reason why he have called the Potion Master on his office.

Snape had already argued with the old man about Lockhart attacking his student but Dumbledore let it slide. He said that 'there isn't enough evidence Severus' when Y/N herself is the living evidence that will prove Lockhart's stupidness.

The Potion Master couldn't figure out why the sham tried to obliviate Y/N. He is too curious about the matter but yet he can't interfere. L/N adores the man and obviously, Lockhart liked all the ridiculous attentions but why remove one of his die hard fan memories?

"How are you doing with Y/N?" Snape's obsidian eyes instantly darted towards Dumbledore. Well, he doesn't expect that question to attack him critically. Plus, he is too absorbed about Y/N's situation that he forgot where he is in the moment.

"As usual, I think there's no hope for Miss L/N..." Snape sigh alittle. It's been months and Y/N can't still remember him that well.  

The old man chuckled as he brushes his wrinkly fingers on chin. "I think there's a hope Severus. You must look on the bright side. I've called some of her friends and interrogated them about her..."

Snape's eyebrows furrowed but his ears remain on listening to Dumbledore.

"It's funny actually... Harry seems to like her. His friends was teasing him earlier that Y/N voluntarily kisses his cheeks. Potter have gotten red." Snape rolled his eyes and his thin sexy mouth is ready to attack Dumbledore with sarcasm.

"The similarity couldn't be denied. Instead of helping the girl to recover her meaningless memories, Potter took it as his advantage just like his father." Snape's lips pursed while he is fidgeting his fingers that is laying uncomfortably on his lap.

Dumbledore's blue eyes glinted on his glasses when he looked at Snape. "I couldn't blame the young man Severus... Y/N is beautiful... A very intelligent girl also. Don't you agree?" But Snape remained silent on his seat, with a blank face.

"On the other hand, I've talk to Draco too... And like Harry, he seems to like it. From what I exactly remember, he is enjoying the fact that Y/N wasn't under your tutoring anymore... These children..." Dumbledore is too happy for the moment while Snape's arse grew hotter. He can't take everything anymore. He is so fed up with this headmaster who seems like he lost it already plus the problem of L/N 'businesses'.

"But, I didn't call you for that Severus. I told Professor Lockhart to open a duelling club for everyone and I wanted you to be his apprentice." The cloaked man just blink his eyes several times on Dumbledore like he didn't heard what the old man said.