13: Obliviate

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Miss L/N... Professor Snape have told me that you have been failing to attend his classes. Is he right?" Dumbledore ask quietly, looking at the slytherin student who looks very dumbfounded at the moment.

"Y—Yes... Headmaster But—" the old man silence Y/N by putting his palm on the air.

"It's all settled then. That's all I wanted to hear. Professor Snape will be tutoring you until you finally comport as a student." Her jaw fell and her eyes went wide.

"But headmaster! I can still create the potions HE was asking to do for us! Also,  i am able to pass my assignments and projects on deadline! The only problem is that I am d—ditching his classes!" Y/N can see in her peripheral vision that the Potion Master himself rolled his eyes on her stupid defense.

"I think you can discuss it with Professor Snape Miss L/N." Dumbledore smiled at her when she unconsciously stomped her feet on the ground.

"Can Professor Lockhart tutor me instead?" She sigh and look at the headmaster with her best pleading eyes.

Snape hands clutches his side robe out of annoyance. He doesn't like any of this. He wishes that he can vanish that fraud in Hogwarts. He honestly can't figure out what in hell does Y/N like about the fool.

Dumbledore eyes glinted when he noticed the atmosphere around them changed. He glances at Snape then at Y/N.

"I suppose he can't. Professor Snape is the head of Slytherin house. It's his responsibility to discipline his student. Now, i think it's dinner already. If you excuse me." The headmaster rise on his seat and wink at Y/N as he look at Snape with an annoying stare.

*********************

Y/N POV:

Boring. Boring. Boring! That's all what I can say in the moment.

Yes! I can still hangout with Draco and with the trio but only in my freetime! And the rest is with Snape!

I know that the feelings is mutual but Snape isn't talking to me except he have to explain the lesson that I already know. It's strange actually...

I hate to admit this but I honestly miss him throwing sarcasm at me whenever I utter something.

Is he angry on me? Did I got too far that day? Bugger.

I noticed that I am sketching his face on my paper so I immediately put it under my notebook.

I wince when his gaze went into mine. Snape's eyes narrowed at me then at the notebook that I am palming.

The paper under the notebook flew towards him and I immediately tried to grab it back.

"No! Give it back Professor!" But i failed when the paper is on his musculine hands already.

His face doesn't display any feelings and he is just looking at my sketch of him.

"What do you think you're doing L/N?" My heart skipped a beat when his black obsidian eyes went to stare at my E/C one.

Merlin please! I secretly clutch my chest and it didn't stop beating harshly. D—Dont tell me that I have a crush on him? D—Do I?

I got brought back from the reality when I heard him clear his throat and my knees buckled instantly. I pretended to cough just to broke our heated stares because I might die right now.

W—Why does he look so handsome?! I supposedly hate him deep on my skin!! Wake up Y/N!

"P—Professor I—I.. I didn't know." It's so embarrassing! Can the ground swallow me now? Pretty please?

"Are you making fun of me Miss L/N?" Oh no he's coming to me. Why does he is using a very luscious tone or am I just hallucinating it?

Oh no. I am so bloody screwed! He is my teacher and I have a crush on him...this is so wrong!

"No Professor! I didn't n—noticed and you said that I should be out on the exact time so I am already done with the task you have given me and I got bored and didn't noticed that I am sketching your face!" I can feel my cheek is blushing. Bloody hell. He stopped infront of me and his right brow went up and his eyes look down on me.

I am curious on what is he thinking right now... Or what does he think about me? Bloody Y/N! Get your head straight! You're nothing but a mere pathetic student to him!

"Why you didn't tell me that you're done already then?" Snape bend over to my desk and snatched the book he gave me awhile ago.

Man, he look so good... After all this year I didn't notice that he is flexible. Oh, shut it Y/N!

"You're dismissed then Miss L/N... Make sure to be here on time tomorrow." I bow my head and immediately exited the dungeon.

Dungbeetle, what if he spiked my drink with love potion?! Oh no that's ridiculous! Erase it! Erase the nonsensical thought!

"Y/N!" Draco shouted as he smiled widely at me.

I hug him and noticed that a girl beside him rolled her eyes. Someone's got an attitude huh.

"Oh, Y/N she's Pansy Parkinson. Well you know who she is Pansy. I've always told you about her many times." Draco cheekily wink at me and Pansy just smiled at me. A fake one actually.

"Oh, nice meeting you then. Well, enjoy your dinner." Draco furrowed his brow and his cheery smile disappeared on his face.

"Aren't you going to come with us?" I shook my head and just look at him tiredly.

"Nah, I am sleepy and doesn't have any appetite afterall."

***********************

AUTHOR'S POV:

Y/N abruptly opened her eyes wide with her chest heaving heavily.

She wiped her sweat on her forehead. She couldn't find her sleep anymore so she decided to get out of the Slytherin Common Room.

"It wouldn't hurt to wander right now right?" she whispered to herself and hope that everyone is asleep already so that she could go in Gilderoy's quarter.

She have missed him since they doesn't have time to talk afterclass anymore.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Lockhart ask, trying to arrange his deranged hair. It's evident on his ocean blue eyes that he just woke up from a very deep sleep.

"I couldn't get back to sleep and I missed you!" Lockhart smiled at the slytherin student infront of him and he let her in hid quarter.

Hours have passed since they are discussing over somethings and Lockhart noticed it when his eye lids become tired. "Y/N, come. Its late and I am gonna send you back in your common room."

L/N groaned, not wanting to be back on the common room.

"Okay then." she grambled and they started to walk towards the dungeon.

"Well, I know that you're great of course! But didn't you struggled and got injured while you're on your adventures?" She ask out of curiosity. Lockhart chuckled and yawn.

"What do you think of me Y/N? A fool? Of course I didn't do it myself—" They both stopped walking and Y/N slowly looked at the DADA Professor with her eyes wide open.

Lockhart look back into her with a shocked expression.

"Y—You what?" The girl felt really betrayed. She admired him for several years only to find him that he's a total sham?!

Her eyes started to water and her mouth is shuddering.

"Y/N I am really sorry about this—OBLIVIATE—"

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Lockhart got knocked on the floor by the powerful charm of a wizard and Y/N dumbfoundedly look at Snape.

"Miss L/N!" Snape dashes towards the girl and immidiately seize her wrist.

"You silly girl! It's passed curfew—"

"Do you know me?" she blinked and Snape's grip on Y/N's wrist loosened.

****************