25: 394

AUTHOR'S POV:

After the attack of Sirius Black in the gryffindor common room, everyone went extra cautious of their surroundings.

Plus, let's add the upcoming exams they have in the selected subject, giving them extra problem everyday.

Weekends supposed to be fun, going to Hogsmeade to enjoy themselves but any of that is not happening as they pile up books on their desk at the library, putting their noses to the material to research and study.

Madam Pince face is scrunching whenever a student enter the library.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Granger put her quill down when she noticed her friend looking blankly on the parchment infront of her.

"Huh? Oh. Nothing." L/N shook her head and blink her eyes out of exhaustion.

"I know that Snape is bothering you ever since you've kissed. But Y/N! The deadline is tomorrow.. You can't slack off." The brightest witch of her age said, like she is lecturing her neglected daughter.

L/N immediately defended herself. Brows meeting eachother, and her mouth ready to attack its target.

"No! I am not thinking about the git! Ugh. Perhaps I am... But at the same time... thinking about Professor Lupin too." There is a wicked smile on Granger's lips, making the slytherin mad even more.

"Hermione. Really? Look, I've got a detention with Snape yesterday. Professor Lupin stopped by his office to fetch a potion. I am certain that it's a wolfsbane potion. But what for?" L/N sigh heavily, arranging the blank parchment infront of her as she grab her quill.

But she can't focus on her assignment... The matter between Snape and Lupin is too much to set aside.

"Maybe Professor Lupin's friend needed it. Look Y/N, if you're thinking what I am thinking... We're wrong. Okay? Now, focus on your transfiguration essay."

L/N doesn't believe that the potion is for Lupin's friend. Because why would Snape brew it for them? He hates the man like Lupin is the cause of Lychanthropy.

"Hermione. I don't care about Transfiguration anymore. I could do this essay with ease and you know that. I must know what is happening to Professor Lupin." The slytherin girl chose to keep her mouth close about Lupin's boggart. The moon underneath those glittering clouds.

****************

Snape evilly stand infront of the room, looking victorious infront of his students.

They're almost crying, doubting themselves if they'll pass on the given exams of the evil slytherin bat.

The exam finally ended and students pass their papers to Snape, head low, and feeling ashamed of themselves.

Except of course Granger and other students who answer them with ease. Including Malfoy and L/N.

L/N is the last to pass her papers, looking like the air could knock her out.

Snape immediately went to check on her exam to expect a perfect score. The potions master's brow met eachother, face looking irritated as he continue to dart his venomous eyes to L/N's exam.

"Miss L/N." His voice echoed in Y/N's head, bringing her back from the reality.

"Yes Professor?" she stopped on the doorway, tilting her body towards Snape.

The greasy bat noticed the dark circles under her eyes, uniform slightly disarray and her H/C hair are in untidy bun.

Snape close his eyes out of irritation. He doesn't know that the girl will come this far.