4: Potions? Yuck.

Y/N POV:

After eating with Draco on the Great Hall, we decided to go the courtyard to roam the place. We still have twenty minutes until the first period so why not?

"Y/N, it looks like we are gonna do potions together!" Draco merrily said, holding my schedules and his schedule together.

We decided to sit on the stone bench since no one occupied it.

I've seen Granger who's looking at me with interest and I smiled at her. She run towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh easy there." I chuckled and I can see on my peripheral vision that Draco rolled his eyes.

"I am so sad that you didn't get into Gryffindor Y/N" The look on her face is very sad so I quickly pat her back. "It's fine Hermione. We can still talk. By the way, what's your schedule?" She pulled something on her pocket and gave me her docket.

"It seems like we are doing all of the classes together!" We jumped happily and squeals.

"Tsk. I told you Y/N to carefully befriend the right one. Anyway, I gotta go. I dont wanna be late. Besides, I can't understand girls" He seems mad but I will just comfort him later.

"Dont mind him Hermione. Shall we go now?" I ask, arranging my clothes before we walk together towards Charms.

*fast forward to the potion class*

Me and Hermione arrived early to save ourself some seat from the back. I usually sit infront but I won't be sitting infront at Potions, because he SUCKS.

"Hey Y/N! Let's sit infront!" she said pulling me towards the front seat. "I dont want to. I hate potions!" I grumbled but failed to resist her puppy eyes and cute face. Arghhh!

As the minute pass by the students fill in and the bell rings. The door slammed opened as Professor Snape entered the room dramatically.

He sat on his chair as he started to call everyone's name.

I automatically rolled my eyes as he started to speak.

This really sucks. I felt my eyelids are going to collapse anytime.

"Harry Potter. Our new -- Celebrity." my right brow went up as everyone look at Potter, including me ofcourse.

I find him alittle attractive and innocent... Wait what?

I quickly shook my head in disbelief as I am watching this rude Professor bully his student. Potter haven't done anything wrong to him and he's letting out his anger at him.

I felt Hermiome elbowed me and I haven't noticed that the attention of everyone is on me now. What?!

"Miss L/N... Have your ears snapped out of your head because it cannot endure your witless brain?" Some chuckles can be heard around the room but they were silenced when Snape glared at them.

He leered at me and rolled his eyes. Several minutes pass and he finished calling our names.

Now, I don't really have the energy to study hard in this subject because I might put an end to this ignorant Professor!

"What's wrong Y/N?" Hermione secretly whispered. "I hate this class and I hate him!" I angrily whispered, trying to decrease the loudness of my whisper.

Before she can respond, Snape stand up with force, look at everyone slowly and gritted his teeth.

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantation in this class..." everyone's attention is on him, ofcourse including me.

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the sense... I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, or even put -- a stopper in death." His speech is rather hypnotic and there got to be some spells he pull on us so that we will be this attentive to his class.

A little smirk played on his lips as he walk dangerously towards Potter.

"Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?!" my temper is increasing as I watch this MAN bully this poor Harry Potter.

Hermione's hand quickly shot into the air like lightning as Potter just shook his head. "I dont know, Sir."

I look towards Draco who's enjoying his day, laughing with Crabbe and Goyle.

Snape continued to harass him with questions that he doesn't have any idea what is the answer.

"10 points from Gryffindor, for having a blockheaded brain!" As he walk towards the front, I noticed that he is still wearing that annoying evil smirk! Now I won't let this slide.

"That's unfair Professor!" Hermione tried to push me down but I didn't let her. I dont care about the other's opinion about me anymore but I can't keep up with this man.

His left eyebrow slowly went up as he sent daggers straight into my eyes.

Snape's cloak followed his motion from behind as he walk slowly towards my desk.

He looked down at me, amused because he is not expecting anyone to intervene in his class.

"What makes you think it's unfair Miss L/N?" His very cold dark eyes boredly stared into my E/C one.

"B-Because you should have called Hermione to answer-" I didn't get to finished my rant as he slammed his two palm on the desk. He lean in closer to my face.

I wince and gasp. Everyone went very quiet. "Detention Miss L/N" then he stands up very straight and go towards his desk.

"But! I didn't do anything!-"

"One week detention Miss L/N. Including your Free time and after dinner. Also 20 points from Slytherin." A playful smirk curled in his lips, he knows that my house will hate me to death!

The Slytherins are glaring at me like they want me dead and Draco is looking at me with questions on his face. I just smiled thinly at him and averted my gaze to my desk.

I can feel my knees are trembling. Hermione helped me to sit down.

I freaking hate this man to the highest level that if I happen to find a poison anywhere I'll give it directly at him!

The class ended and I said that Hermione could go on as I will have my detention.

I can see from afar that Harry Potter waited for the students to exit the room.

He went towards me and smiled at me thinly. "You don't need to do that." he said with his eyes are stained with guilt.

I shook my head and smiled at him. "No, I generally think it is unfair. It's okay." I assured him and he just smiled.

"Thank you L/N."

"You can call me Y/N." I playfully wink when Snape suddenly snarled at us.

"Potter get out. You don't have any business to stay here." Harry guilty look at me once again and I just shoo him away teasingly.

"Big disappointment to have you in Slytherin house Miss L/N." his word went to rip my heart into pieces but I didn't let that to make me feel vulnerable.

************