38: The Order Of The Phoenix

A/N:

I am sorry that I have to put this note before the chapter. This is really important… I recently find out that a site is posting my stories without my knowledge and not only my stories as I made a little research. I also discovered that the site is posting a lot of stories from wattpad without telling the author. They seem to mirror wattpad. I am so upset when I find out about it and I even consider deleting everything that I uploaded in this platform (Because all of the stories I’ve published is posted on that site). But I thought about you guys. Reading your funny comments is giving me energy to continue this story and to not delete them. Though, probably, this will be the last story that I will upload in this app… Don’t worry. I will finish this story for everyone who enjoyed reading this. Once again, I am really sorry :’> 

[AUTHOR’S POV]

L/N did her best to persuade Voldemort to let her go, enjoy the air outside. In her first attempt, it is too difficult to maintain her poise. This man is brilliant- there is no denying in that- and she almost blew her cover. But Voldemort will always give in to her wild card, being immortal and killing the Potter boy.

Her real intention is to meet with Lupin and Black, her old friends. Thinking of them is bringing her back to the time where the marauders often taunt her. Saying the most stupid things that can make her feel miserable. Lupin look at her differently though.

He doesn’t know why. Lupin still don’t know the answer to what makes L/N special to him. But, he already let her go. He knows too well that he doesn’t have a chance with her. Y/N is deeply in love with that git they were teasing back then when they were still a student at Hogwarts. Lupin may deny that his feeling is one of the reasons why he joined James and his other friends into making fun of Snape. But he knew deeply that what they did is wrong and love tends to be foolish some times.

L/N gritted her teeth, making sure no one is following her and that she can now proceed to the place she planned to go to. She has to ask the order, specifically, Lupin or Black. She need to tell them something and the only way to find them is on Twelve Grimmauld place, the Order’s headquarters. Well, she knows the place because she is part of the secret organization too. Even when the other members doubted L/N as she is in Slytherin House and her parents are deatheaters, Dumbledore convinced the others that she is not like those rotten beings. 

The past few days had been hectic. She doesn’t know why she often dreamt of Voldemort’s visions. One time, she sees him plot being the darkest wizard of all time and how he will handle Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The one that made her cringe is that she can see herself beside him. Worst, it felt all too real. Y/N can also feel the hatred that Voldemort have towards the Potter boy. She feels so disgusted at Voldemort’s eagerness to end Harry Potter. 

She had to at least inform the order regarding this matter. For now, Y/N cannot risk talking to Dumbledore. Not that Bellatrix Lestrange has escaped from Azkaban prison. She knows too well what this wicked woman is capable of and how Bellatrix adored Voldemort. If she accidentally pulled a mistake, her one last chance to be helpful to the wizarding world is gone. She wanted to free Snape from all of the involvement with Voldemort.

It is making her heart crumble hearing herself speaking ill of the man she profoundly care for. One way to convince You-Know-Who is to pretend that she is heartless and desires to be powerful. What if Severus may happen to know what she is saying to that bald man? What will he think of her? Her heart cowers at the thought.

She thinks very hard of the secret code to reveal the place. With that, her eyes stared at the twelve grimmauld apartment, feeling nervous all of the sudden. Her hands are becoming sweaty and she almost wanted to vomit.