30: Truth and the Lie

Y/N POV:

I am glad that Abeforth used all his energy to go with me to Hogsmeade last last week.

I bought a lot of sweets and stuffs to gift my friends! Especially with Harry's birthday on July 31st!

Also, I promised Draco something for his birthday... He's sad that I missed it... But what can I even do now?

My gaze averted at the window when I see a very familiar owl flying towards my direction.

It dropped a very presentable mail, presenting the Malfoy's Crest in the middle...

All of a sudden? I quickly tore the mail and read the letter.

      Greetings Y/N,

         Father had agreed! You're invited to the Quidditch World Cup! He managed to talk to that Ministry of Magic, Cornelius Fudge and as expected, he gave in! Which means we can watch it together! I am so happy about this. Though my mom is kinda against about it... My father talked to her. Seems strange but I'm glad about it! See you tomorrow!

Your friend,
Draco

Oh no. What to do? I don't know if Abe will approve of this.. 

Should I contact the headmaster? It's a wise choice... Is it?

No, I should probably tell Abeforth about it.

I went downstairs to see Abeforth talking to someone.

What the heck Snape doing here? I can see that the git silently motion Abe to shut his mouth.

"Hey L/N. Hungry already?" I smiled at Abeforth and slightly bow my head at Snape.

"Uhh... No... Maybe I should tell you later..." I awkwardly glances at them then at the floor.

"This girl is really amusing me Professor." Abeforth murmured and I snarled at him secretly.

"Come on. No need to be shy to your Professor... Perhaps are you?" My cheeks went hot and I tried to hide it with my H/L H/C hair, still glaring at this old man.

"Tsk! I got invited to the Quidditch World Cup tomorrow and... I have no one to go with me..." I can feel Snape's strange gaze is on me while I tried to avoid looking at either of them.

My heart. Ugh. This sucks. Why does he need to show up now? He's so merciless.

"I never thought you'll be invited by anyone." His annoying lips turn into a smirk while his eyes narrowed slightly at me.

"Who's it? Your little boyfriend?" I hate how he emphasize the word 'boyfriend'.

My cheeks immediately flushed. Ugh! I hate Abeforth! How can he tease me like this?!

"Shut it! It's just m—my friend! Never mind! I'll just go by myself! Hmph!" I rolled my eyes and turn my back at them.

This made me sigh... it's making me miss my parents even more... Speaking of them, I got so distracted now a days that the thought of them disappeared from my brain...