chapter thirty-one

IT WAS THREE DAYS BEFORE Georgia's flight to Los Angeles

        IT WAS THREE DAYS BEFORE Georgia's flight to Los Angeles. Nobody was taking the news well and Georgia was constantly being hounded by someone. Stiles was the worst. He rarely left her side, only long enough to go to the bathroom.

Georgia knew her life would end the second she was disconnected from Beacon Hills. She already had all her things packed up and ready. It'd only be until she was eighteen and then her trailer with Nate would be hers. It was in Nate's will, along with a pretty large sum of money put into a trust fund.

Currently, Georgia was alone at said trailer. She managed to convince Stiles to let her go alone after a brief argument. She said she needed to grab something that she forgot.

Georgia sat in Nate's room. She was staring down at that same damn photo he was in love with. The one of the two of them in that field of grass. Georgia was shedding a few tears, letting them plop down on the glass to the frame.

Beside her sat an open notebook, a long page of words scribbled out. Georgia, now, was sick of just sitting there.

She knew what she needed to do.

Once and for all.

* * * * *

Georgia Ray felt numb as she stood on the edge of the quite large cliff in Beacon Hills. Her brown eyes stared down at the bottom. Down there was simply a large area of dirt and rocks surrounded by a tree line. Georgia knew it was a pretty crummy place, but it looked as good as any.

Below her eyes were deep set bags turned purple. It almost looked like bruises. She hadn't slept much as of late. Looking down at her hand, she saw the gold band on her thumb. Even on her thumb, it was nearly falling off.

trigger warning: suicide attempt! reader discretion advised

All Georgia could think about was everything she lost. Her father had been long gone. Her best friend raped her the night before her mother was murdered right before her own eyes. Now even Nate, Georgia's most important person, was slaughtered brutally.

Willow meant nothing to her.

Georgia couldn't keep living like this. She couldn't keep watching everyone leave piece by piece. Georgia loved Stiles and his father, Scott and his mother, Lydia. Georgia even cared about Derek and his pack. It wasn't necessarily easy for Georgia to leave them, but she simply couldn't go on. It was only a matter of time before they left too.

And so, Georgia turned around. Her back faced the open abyss before her. Georgia stretched her arms out at her sides, taking a few steps back until she knew she was right on the edge.

As she exhaled a deep breath, Georgia Ray allowed herself to fall backwards.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the air whipping around her. Georgia felt free at last, rapidly approaching her death. Georgia couldn't bring herself to fear what laid for her at the bottom. She didn't care if it was a painful death as long as she didn't have to go on living afterwards.