chapter thirteen

LATER THAT NIGHT, GEORGIA Ray was watching TV

LATER THAT NIGHT, GEORGIA Ray was watching TV. They'd determined that thinking of Allison was the key to Scott gaining control and even ended up in detention due to one of their little exercises.

From where she sat now, she was curled up with a blanket wrapped around herself home alone. The Parent Trap was playing on the screen before her and Georgia was paying deep attention.

Suddenly light started shining in from through her small front windows, making her brows furrow. Not much later there was a firm knock on her door.

Georgia scrambled to turn off the TV, then going for the door. Peeking out the window, she was relieved to see it was only Scott and Stiles.

"What the hell could you two possibly want?" Georgia was annoyed over the fact that they scared her.

"Derek thinks my boss is the alpha," Scott got her caught up to speed, "We're meeting him at the school, come on."

Georgia ran to her room, pulling on a pair of boots and grabbing her bag and taser. As she ran back out to the boys, she shoved the weapon in her bag.

"Okay, let's go," Georgia was partially out of breath. After locking the front door, she was forced into the backseat of Roscoe as always, "So why does Derek think your boss is the alpha?"

"I barely know, but he's convinced Deaton's not gonna stop killing," Scott shook his head.

"How are we gonna prove him wrong?" Georgia continued her rapid fire.

"He wants to lure the real alpha to the school," Stiles explained, his tone suggesting that he wasn't fond of the idea.

Georgia furrowed her brows, "That might just be the worst plan you could've possibly come up with."

"It's what we're working with," Scott said just as they arrived at the school. Stiles parked, all of them getting out and walking around to the back.

"This is a terrible idea," Stiles reiterated as he stood across from Scott, Georgia at his side.

"Yeah, I know," Scott was mildly annoyed.

"But we're still gonna do it?" Stiles asked.

"Obviously," Georgia crossed her arms with an eye roll.

"Can you think of something better?" Scott challenged.

"Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away," Stiles waved his hand to the side.

"I like the sound of that," Georgia nodded in agreement.

"Just make sure we can get inside," Scott shot down their complaints. Stiles reached into the back of his jeep, pulling out a set of bolt cutters. Derek pulled in next, coming to a stop right in front of them, "He's here."