chapter ten

GEORGIA HUMMED THE theme song to Criminal Minds as she walked down the school hallway

        GEORGIA HUMMED THE theme song to Criminal Minds as she walked down the school hallway. It was the end of the day, meaning she was on her way to meet Stiles at the bike rack.

"Hey, psycho," Jackson Whittemore appeared in front of her out of nowhere. Georgia raised her brows.

"Hello, cockalorum," Georgia went to walk around him before he suddenly grabbed her upper arm. Georgia shoved him off with a huff.

"Colton told me how you tried to throw yourself at him at the grocery store," Jackson tried to brush it off, instead getting to what he wanted to say, "Stay away from him, freak. He doesn't like you."

Georgia grit her teeth, wanting to beat the living shit out of both Jackson and Colton at the moment.

"For starters that never fucking happened, he approached me. And who are you—his little body guard or his pillow princess?" Georgia snapped, annoyed by Jackson's entire existence. Jackson scoffed, adjusting his bag up higher.

"Just leave him alone or I'm gonna make your life miserable," Jackson threatened darkly.

"If your gonna keep spewing out empty threats I suggest you pop a mint in that ass-licker of yours," Georgia patted his cheek before finally walking past him. She was thoroughly annoyed.

"Hey Georgia, come walk with us!" Allison and Lydia tried to flag her down only a minute later.

Georgia forced a tight lipped smile, tossing her thumb up over her shoulder, "Sorry, Stiles is my ride and he'll totally ditch me if I'm late."

Georgia didn't stick around to get a response, instead darting outside and towards the bike rack. She really didn't have a problem with Allison but Lydia was a whole other scenario.

Georgia helped Stiles get her bike onto the back of his jeep before they both hopped in, Georgia sitting shotgun as always.

"I think Kurdish is the only class I'm not failing," Georgia confessed as Stiles whipped out of his parking spot.

"Why the hell are you taking Kurdish?" Stiles had furrowed brows and a baffled look.

"Ji ber ku ez sarkerê de ji we im, bitch," Georgia told him it was because she's cooler than him. Stiles was about to respond when suddenly a ghastly figure appeared right in front of his vehicle.

"Oh my god," Stiles slammed on the breaks. Derek Hale was remarkably pale as he stood there, one arm raised. Out of nowhere he collapsed to the floor causing Georgia to shriek.

"Did he just fucking die?!" she exclaimed.

"You've gotta be kidding me, this guy's everywhere," Stiles put the jeep in park before they both got out and rushed to Derek's side, Scott appearing out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here?!" Scott demanded while Derek struggled to keep his head up.

"I was shot," Derek said weakly, Georgia noticing the few drops of blood near by.