chapter twenty-four

GEORGIA WAS PRETTY PISSED off as she made her way to chemistry class

        GEORGIA WAS PRETTY PISSED off as she made her way to chemistry class. This wasn't very out of the normal considering Mr Harris was the closest form of Satan known to Beacon Hills, however today she was especially annoyed.

Apparently, Derek and his mismatched group of betas were on the hunt to figure out who the kanima was and Lydia was their top suspect since she received Peter's bite but wasn't a werewolf.

As Georgia rounded the corner into her class, she spotted Stiles and Scott both sitting at a table with Lydia. Then, a few seats back, she spotted a very cocky looking Erica and Isaac. Georgia sighed as she slumped down into a seat beside Allison.

"What's going on?" Allison said quietly to Georgia.

"Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb are trying to prove Lydia's the kanima," Georgia explained, glancing over her shoulder at the betas she was referring to.

"Einstein once said, two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe. I myself have encountered infinite stupidity," Harris lectured as he walked around, "So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments."

Georgia rolled her eyes. Of course that day in class was the perfect opportunity to try and get to Lydia.

"Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one," Harris patted his least favorite student, "Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with—"

Nearly every hand in class shot up, desperate to be with the newest hot girl.

"I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down," Harris scolded, "Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two."

Georgia had a glare as she sat down next to Isaac Lahey of all people. She already knew he was back to school after they made Jackson take back his statement, meaning Isaac was no longer a wanted fugitive.

"Georgia Ray," he greeted with a smug smile, "I've heard about you. The town freak-show turned werewolf."

"A werewolf that's fully capable of kicking your ass if you even think of going near Lydia," she said lowly, messing with the different items in front of them as instructed in the lab hand out.

"Is that what you do?" Isaac raised a brow, "Go around saving everybody like some tough little angel."

Georgia chuckled, giving him a once over, "At least I don't pretend to be some hardass in a cheap leather jacket."

Isaac hummed, eyeing her as well, "No, you just strut around in short skirts hoping Stillinski grows a pair and does something about it," Isaac reached out and placed his hand on her thigh, starting to slide it under the end of the black skirt she was wearing.

Georgia grit her teeth, grabbing his fingers and effortlessly snapping them. Isaac grunted, his face contorting in pain.

"At least he's actually a real man," Georgia whispered close to Isaac's face, not letting go of his hand so it didn't get the chance to start healing, "not just some puppy pretending he's a big bad wolf."