chapter twenty

"YES, NATE, I SWEAR I'm fine," Georgia snapped at her brother as she entered their trailer

"YES, NATE, I SWEAR I'm fine," Georgia snapped at her brother as she entered their trailer. Nate had yet to leave her side, constantly pestering her with how she was feeling.

"I'm just making sure," Nate raised his hands defensively. He knew he was probably suffocating her but he couldn't help it. Nate was too nervous.

"I know but I'm gonna strangle you if you don't hop off my dick," Georgia warned him, heading back for her bedroom with a bag in her hands. It had the things Stiles gave her in it.

"Rude ass," Nate uttered under his breath.

Georgia whipped around, scoffing, "I'm not rude."    

"How the hell did you even hear me?!" Nate was startled after getting caught. Georgia just rolled her eyes, finally making it to her bedroom.

The first thing she spotted was a small stack of polaroids sitting on her desk. Georgia dropped her bag by her bed before going and picking them up. She smiled faintly when she saw they were of her and Stiles before formal.

The first one was of Georgia and Stiles looking at each other while talking, not even aware that Nate had taken their picture. Another one was of them posed together, a third one being of them both grimacing with annoyance. Finally, there was a solo shot of Georgia and one of Georgia beside Nate.

Georgia opened her drawer, pulling out her duct tape. Once she had it, she began taping all the photos up on her wall already cluttered by different snapshots. Georgia suddenly caught a glance of the picture of her and Colton with the dart sticking out of it. She quickly snatched it off the wall, crumpling it into a ball and dropping it in her trash.

Georgia was satisfied when she was finished, now going to grab her latest notebook.

The newly turned werewolf spent some time updating it, using all the clippings Stiles gave her. She also pulled out her personal diary. This one didn't relate to the supernatural at all, she simply documented different things that happened.

In this one she taped down the polaroid that depicted Georgia by herself all dressed up.

Georgia perked up, hearing a vehicle pulling in front of her house. Somehow, she even recognized Stiles' erratic breathing from his driver's seat. She could also hear two other people in with him.

Georgia stood up, already out in the main room before Stiles even knocked. Nate looked over in the middle of taking a drink of water.

"It's Stiles," Georgia told him, heading for the door. She opened it, giving him a confused look.

"Come with us," Stiles grabbed her arm and began pulling her towards his jeep.

"Bye Nate!" Georgia quickly called over her shoulder before shutting the door, "What's going on?"