chapter forty-three

"STILES, MOVE!"

        "STILES, MOVE!"

A LOT had happened very quickly. This usually was not very out of the ordinary, but for Stiles Stilinski, he was in a state of shock. First, when he tried to explain the world of the supernatural to his father, Cora Hale passed out and was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance (plus, his father didn't believe him).

Then, they determined that another teacher would be sacrificed. This led them to the recital at the school, an obvious hotspot for the darach. Things were okay until Lydia disappeared. Scott followed her scream the same way Georgia did, finding it to be Jennifer Blake about to kill her.

Now Scott was tossed aside and the Sheriff had been stabbed in the shoulder by the darach, aka their new English teacher. Stiles was left banging on the door, desperately trying to get in and save his father. So far, it'd been hopeless, as the desk inside kept the door wedged shut.

Until the light of his life appeared.

Stiles jerked aside, eyes widening drastically. Georgia had ran in out of nowhere, clad in a pair of spandex shorts and her peace-sign t-shirt, soaked wet from her hair dragging down her back.

With him out of the way, Georgia lifted a foot and kicked the door in. The same door that Stiles couldn't get to budge was now knocked right off the hinges, the desk pushed back as well. Georgia growled as she ran in, claws out and ready to fight the evil bitch.

Alas, she was too late. The window was shattered as Jennifer disappeared, taking Noah Stilinski with her. Scott slowly composed himself and stood from the floor, blood dripping down his chin.

"Motherfuck," Georgia cursed, staring at where she'd been just a little too late. At the sound of Lydia whimpering, Georgia ran to her side, "Lydia, you're okay. I'm here, she won't get you again."

Lydia sobbed as she nodded, watching Georgia effortlessly rip off the ductape restraints. Once freed, Lydia collapsed against the blonde. Georgia's arms barely hugged back, terrified of squeezing too hard. She just allowed Lydia to fall apart in her arms.

Meanwhile, Stiles was choking back cries of his own as Scott comforted him.

"You heard me," Lydia's voice was hoarse when she spoke to Georgia, "You heard me and you came, I knew you would."

"I always will, Lyds."

Nobody was sure how much time passed before Lydia calmed down. Then, Scott ushered her out into the hallway, leaving Stiles with Georgia. The blonde was quick to approach him. At first, Stiles didn't know what to expect.

Then, she was hugging him.

Stiles cried into her shoulder, his arms looping around her waist. She held him a bit tighter than he would've liked, but he wouldn't dare say anything, "Shh, Stiles, we'll find him."