chapter seven

THE NEXT MORNING, STILES, SCOTT, AND Georgia were all there to witness Derek Hale being arrested after they went to the police about the body in his yard

THE NEXT MORNING, STILES, SCOTT, AND Georgia were all there to witness Derek Hale being arrested after they went to the police about the body in his yard. Of course upon seeing the Hale werewolf getting out into a cop car, both Stiles and Georgia were determined to have a chat with him.

And so they were both on their way over there when Georgia suddenly locked eyes with Nate. Nate sent her an angry look as he pointed at the ground in front of him with a stern finger, silently telling Georgia to get her ass over there.

Sighing, Georgia approached her brother with an innocent expression, "Hey, Nate."

"Don't Hey, Nate me, young lady," Nate scolded while doing a high pitched voice to mock her own, one of his hands going to run across his face, "I specifically told you to stay out of trouble."

"I'm not in any trouble," Georgia shrugged, "Actually we're kinda crime fighting badasses."

"Crime fighting—? Okay, what the hell were you three doing here in the first place?" Nate demanded. Both of his hands were placed firmly on his hips, clad in his police uniform. He was in full responsible adult mode.

"We were out digging for buried treasure," Georgia lied to stall herself some time to come up with a legitimate excuse.

"Excuse me?" Nate's eyes nearly bulged out of his head. He swiftly removed a hand from his hip to run over his face again, "I expect the truth right now."

"Fine," Georgia rolled her eyes, "Stiles and I were out here and we saw a patch of dirt all messed up so we called up Scott to investigate."

"What were you and Stiles even doing in the woods?" Nate asked before suddenly shaking his head and scrunching up his face, "Oh, good Lord, please do not tell me you came out here to do the nasty with Stillinski."

Georgia's jaw dropped, a low scoff coming from within her, "Nate! No, I'm not shagging Stiles."

"Are you sure?" Nate grimaced, not fully believing it.

"I'm pretty sure I'd know if his dick was—"

"Whatever," Nate cut her off, mortified, "Just go, get out of my face."

Georgia glared at him, sticking her tongue out before whipping around and meeting up with Scott, Stiles now doing the same. Scott sent her a small smirk, clearly having heard the conversation.

"Well this has been fun," Georgia said sarcastically.

"Tell me about it," Stiles agreed.

"At least I can play in the lacrosse game," Scott was ever the cheery puppy.

"Scott I swear to god I will remove both of your arms so you can never play lacrosse again," Georgia threatened while they all piled into Stiles' jeep.

Scott frowned as he buckled up.

Once they were on the road, Scott and Georgia were typing away, trying to research the specific burial they had seen. Georgia had Stiles' phone in her hand to be able to search the web.