chapter twenty-five

"OKAY, JUST WAIT FOR ME here," Georgia said over to Stiles from the passenger seat of his jeep

        "OKAY, JUST WAIT FOR ME here," Georgia said over to Stiles from the passenger seat of his jeep. They were parked outside the police station, about to preform quite possibly their worst plan ever.

Scott, Stiles, and Georgia had caught Jackson after tracking him to a gay club where he paralyzed a bunch of people, including Danny. Now, they had to figure out where to keep him since they obviously couldn't at any of their houses.

Of course, Georgia and Stiles managed to come up with a game plan.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Stiles stressed, nibbling at his thumb nail.

Georgia rolled her eyes with a low sigh, "Stiles, I'm certain this is a horrible idea."

"Maybe I should do it," Stiles offered, not liking the idea of Georgia getting caught. She wasn't the most subtle person.

"Shut up," Georgia said calmly, "I've got this, stop doubting me."

Georgia then grabbed the small bag of Chinese takeout they got, sauntering her way to the front glass doors. She smiled sweetly at the receptionist.

"Here for your bother?" she asked, uninterested.

"Yep," Georgia nodded before being allowed to go back. She went into the main room where a bunch of desks were, spotting Nate. She skipped on over to him, setting down the bribery food for him, "Hello my sweet older brother, I bestow upon you some delicious Chinese food."

Nate furrowed his brows, flinching at his sister's sudden arrival. His gaze flicked between the good-smelling food and his conniving little sister, "What could you possibly want so badly?"

"Can I have a sleepover with Stiles not at our house?" Georgia batted her lashes at him.

"No," Nate said bluntly, already pulling out his dinner.

"Please," she dragged the one word out, "Scott will be there too."

"Ew, that's even worse," Nate nearly gagged at the thought.

Georgia huffed, "I'm not having a three-way with them, it's just a platonic sleepover with two of my only friends."

"No, you saying the word three-way made it even more disgusting," he shook his head, taking a bite of his rice.

"Naaaaate," Georgia groaned, "C'mon, I promise I'll sleep in a separate bed from them and there will be absolutely no funny business, honest."

Nate stared at her for a few seconds, debating internally. She was insistent, looking at him with an innocent puppy-dog pout. Nate sighed, rubbing at his face with one of his hands.

"I'm a terrible guardian—fine, you can have a sleepover," Nate relented.

"Yes," Georgia fist bumped the air.