chapter two

"WELL YOU GOT IN LATE last night," Nathaniel Ray teased when his little sister, Georgia, stumbled into the joint kitchen and living room area

        "WELL YOU GOT IN LATE last night," Nathaniel Ray teased when his little sister, Georgia, stumbled into the joint kitchen and living room area. He was at the counter, pouring himself a bowl of cereal while he smirked at Georgia. The girl herself sighed and ran a hand through her messy hair, trying to neaten it out.

"Have you seen my brush?" she asked, ignoring his statement while frantically looking around.

"No," Nate dismissed, "Were you out with Colton?"

"Yeah," Georgia lied. Colton was her friend from middle school but she never told her brother they stopped talking the summer before freshman year. He was a good alibi.

"You know he can always spend the night here, I feel like I haven't seen the kid in ages," Nate said the same thing he always did while Georgia ignored him.

"Fuck it, we're doing a pony tail," Georgia decided, tugging her hair upward and wrapping a rubber band around it. She was dressed in a pair of loose fitting jeans that only stayed up due to the beaten up black belt through the loops. For a shirt she had a dark green crop top with a teal peace sign on it, her brown boots tugged onto her feet. The only makeup she wore was concealer, mascara, and blush because that was all she knew how to do.

"Where are you going?" Nate was confused as she stuffed various empty folders into her backpack, along with her notebook she had on her all the time.

"Nate," she said like he was dumb (because, quite frankly, he was).

"What?" the sandy haired, tan male asked confusedly. Suddenly his green eyes widened and he nearly choked on his bite of off-brand frosted flakes, "Holy shit it's the first day of school."

"Yeah, dumbass," Georgia rolled her eyes, "And I don't want to be late."

Nate chuckled as he watched her pull on her leather jacket and back pack, glad he no longer had to suffer through what she did, "Have fun, learn a lot, and tell Colton I said hey."

"Will do," Georgia nodded before exiting their trailer. She easily mounted her bike and was off in the direction of the school.

Her ragged pony tail flopped against her back up and down, a few strands slipping out of the band. Still, her mind was racing with thoughts of the photo she took the night prior. She actually hadn't gotten any sleep after she got home. It was already late and then she was too unnerved. Her shoes and bike still had a layer of mud on them from her adventures with Stiles and Scott.

Georgia pulled into the parking lot, headed for the bike rack. Once there she hopped off and slipped her green bicycle into the proper slot. She couldn't help but let out a sigh as she glanced at the building before her, dreading her first day back.

Her hands grasping onto her bag's straps, Georgia started walking to the front door. She was about halfway there when someone called her name.

"Hey, Georgia!" Stiles Stillinski called out. Georgia rolled her eyes, doubling back to stop in front of the pale skinned boy.